Simp Chat Devon - whipitdev - nnevelpappermann Discussion Thread

TheUpscaleGuy

PM me your best/worst Batman takes
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

Between the goalpost shift of sorts from 30K on TT, to 50K, to "whoops, meant IG!" and the stories hyping up the wishlist thing, I just have a bad feeling that if she goes through with the OF that it might be NN still or at the least super expensive. I'd love to be wrong though, her tits are fucking great and def seem to be a solid bit bigger than the nudes from August-ish.

jasonbecks

Casual
Mar 21, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I see your point and it may very well be true, but on the other hand we must note that she did already start her "career" by selling nudes to random strangers on snapchat. She must know that those are guaranteed to leak at some point and probably knows that some of them already have been leaked and that they are not difficult to find. I just hope that with time more people will share the goods, regardless of her having or not having an OF. I don't think her OF would be super expensive when she knows most people have already seen the goods even before she started it, unless she goes really wild on it which I highly doubt.