MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Guide - Deepfake video for everyone without your PC's involvement [Google Collab] [CLOSED] | SimpCity Forums

Guide Deepfake video for everyone without your PC's involvement [Google Collab] [CLOSED]

• Welcome to the Fakes / AI / Deepfakes category
    When posting AI generated content please include prompts used where possible.

playb0ybunny

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Steps:
1. Log-in in your G.Account
2. Connect runtime.
3. Press the first one play button

If Runtime is enabled you will be able to use runtime explorer.
Add your content, i.e. Video and Image. [.MP4, .JPG, .PNG.]

Warning! On video and photo must clearly see the faces, otherwise you will get an error that it is impossible to find faces on the photo.

4.Upload your videos/images.
Move your videos and photos to the /roop root folder if this did not happen. [Drag'n'Drop]

5.Replace face3.png and video3.mp4 with your names, that is, the names you uploaded (the original ones)
6. Click on Play Button

Status: swapping in progress it's success! Just wait... 1 minute video is also take a while.
It is better to use short videos of about 10-30 seconds, it will be faster results
Wait, then after everything, you will be able in runtime explorer to download your deepfake video, it will be called "face_changed_video.mp4"
if you don't see final result to download - Refresh Runtime explorer (folder)

This program also has a PC version, but I tried to install it and it did not work, try it.

I hope you like it.

CLOSED. THIS DUMB FUCK ADDED THE OPEN_NSFW ALGORITHM, WHICH MEANS YOU WON'T BE ALLOWED TO MAKE AN NSFW DEEPFAKE.
But still, there is code on GITHUB, anyone who knows can make their own colab notebook.

Last edited:

speed0403

Lurker
Feb 27, 2023
Failed to fetch
TypeError: Failed to fetch

When i'm trying to download the result, it gives me this error

playb0ybunny

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
hm.... Try connecting your Google Drive.
There's a button in files, i.e. in runtime explorer, that inserts the code for the mount disk, and you can dump your results there into any folder on your google disk and look and download there.
Anyway watch third-party tutorial from youtube and creator this notebook, tutorial is inside.

Reactions: speed0403

playb0ybunny

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2023
CLOSED. THIS DUMB FUCK ADDED THE OPEN_NSFW ALGORITHM, WHICH MEANS YOU WON'T BE ALLOWED TO MAKE AN NSFW DEEPFAKE.
But still, there is code on GITHUB, anyone who knows can make their own colab notebook.

kingmike67

Lurker
Mar 13, 2022
I think I found a solution. I was able to do about 3 or 4 videos with it and it worked fine

I edited the 3rd line, putting a # in place to ignore it and use the latest version. You might not need to do this

Press first play button. It might tell you that the runtime needs to be restarted. Press the button in the code to restart it. Then press the first play button again. Then edit the line where you specify your image and video. Press that play button, try to make a video and let it fail because it has the NSFW check.

On the left in the folders, open the ROOP folder and then open the next ROOP folder.

Double click the core.py file so that it loads up on the right. Edit the two instances of > 0.85 to > 0.99

This may have nothing to do with it and it was a coincidence but it worked for me. Also what I found handy if you want to do a bunch of videos, is connect your google drive. When the video is done, you can just drag it up to your drive ( it will be listed above the ROOP folder) instead of downloading it and then deleting it from the folder

Axelhart69

Casual
Feb 26, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I tried roop (nsfw edition), roop unleashed and reactor ai. Not sure what you mean with occluded mouth, they all produce videos where the actor opens the mouth but it doesn't work if something is in front of parts of the face, like in a blowjob video. I fear that's not possible to do with any of the tools?

Reactions: Piss duck

otr1890proton

Fan
Aug 1, 2023
There is a website called pushstart.ai that will provide you with a high powered gpu machine with roop unleashed already installed and working. It is expensive but with a powerful enough machine you can hopefully create your video and destroy it quickly and it will only cost you a few dollars.