ellefant

Terminator of request spam in content threads :)
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Name: DaraYOGA
Category: Patreon / Onlyfans / Youtuber
Pricing:
- Patreon: LoveDara Tier - 50US dollars, Cute Dara Tier - 20US dollars, SweetDara tier - 5US dollars. Freebie Tier - free
- Onlyfans: Free subscription (one free video), still under construction.
Does PPV: N/A (on Patreon), Likely (on OF) since the subscription is free
Regularity of Posting: This girl knows what she's doing - 10 videos pre-uploaded on Day 1.
LoveDara Tier (3 new vids per month), CuteDara Tier (3 videos per month), SweetDara tier(6 photosets and previews so far after 2 weeks), Freebie Tier ( 2 3 videos so far)
Type of Content: Softcore "expose" Yoga style (just what the Asian girls excel at)
DRM: Not really, she uses the same video host most Patreon creators use, so there is a work around to download videos that most regular Patreon subscribers know about.

• Thoughts/Comments •

The genre of Youtube Yoga by sexy Asian girls which kicked off three years ago has now become over saturated. Yup, there's a lot of them. Even the Russians (Like KiraYoga) and madlad-ette Americans (like SweetMagic) jumped in on the genre. That means there's a LOT of overpriced (*cough* $500pm Chubby Jojo *cough* and *cough* $400pm Ms Jiang *cough*), and rank amateur creators (*cough* Studio Juniper *cough*) ,and even outright scams (*cough* miu yoga *cough*) on Patreon.

If you're a regular subscriber to this genre, like I am 😞. Can a reasonable priced Patreon yoga girl appear and save us all from becoming pay-pigs to be milked by their greedy managers? Just like an Onlyfans girl reviewed here went kung-fu on the asses of the greedy OF yoga thots and reset their prices. Has a savior for pay-pigs just arrived to go gungnam style on the asses of the greedy Patreon yoga thots?

🡅 DaraYoga started a Youtube channel two years. It was justnormal Yoga (nothing sexy about it, just plain yoga) so of course she had a tiny number of subs. What this means is that DaraYoga - actually IS a real yoga girl and not a thot doing crappy yoga to promote a dodgy OF. And what that also means is that this girl (like Sweet Magic) is flexible enough to wrap her ankles around her head.
🡅 She posted a few videos on YT that were sexy, then her subscribers grew exponentially. I think it may have been you madlads here at Simpcity who noticed her YT vids in the flexible beauties thread :LOL: well done lads (y) you encouraged her to open a pay site. She's appears to be doing everything herself and is not managed by a greedy agency. A give away she's new at this is that replies and likes all comments (even on her Youtube),
🡅🡅🡅 A big plus is that it she has done her research before starting her paysites, she's not making the rookie mistakes that turn off potential subscribers. On Patreon from Day 1 there was an immediate archive of 10 videos. On Onlyfans she is using the Free subscription model (also with freebie videos)

• Recommendations •

Tier 3 - LoveDara: STRONG RECOMMEND
🡅
For the cost ($50): Joining in the first month gives you - 3 new videos per month + 3 new Cute Dara tier videos per month + whatever she adds to the new tier + an archive of 10 videos that already exists on day 1. So that's good value right from the start. A rookie mistake new girls make is to have nothing on their Patreon when they start (and then wonder why no one will join)
🡅Production quality is EXCELLENT. She knows how to edit, film and script a video and appears to be using an expensive Korean camera for her 4K videos. This ain't no crackwhore from a trailer park shooting on her 360p nokia (that now infest Onlyfans)
🡅 What you all want to know is: Yes the pussy is out and on display (in a very artistic aesthetic) - she appears to have read Patreon's rules. For any Jojo patrons (there's a lot of us in here) - She's outdone Jojo in this tier on how to create really good sexy softcore.
🡇 Only one issue for me (but I'm also a bit stingy), I'd price it slightly less than $50 to stop churn.
🡅 But doing a cost calculation. Joining in her first month equals $4 per video in total amount available on her Patreon (so she's already beating the other yoga girls for value in her first month), so that's also a thumbs up (y)

Tier 2 - CuteDara: RECOMMEND
🡅
The pricing for this tier is $20/month (3 new videos per month + the other CuteDara videos in archive). That works out to $3 per video just in her first month. As each month progresses the cost will keep dropping. So by the start of next year you'll be looking at $1.60 per video, Plus what ever she adds to the new first tier for free.
🡅 There is no indication that she will delete archive videos - (like *cough* Ms Jiang *cough* used to do before the complaints came in) - it's the opposite in fact, she's adding more videos then required in her description.
🡅 🡅 What's the erotic quality like on this tier? - For any Chubby Jojo patrons reading this prepare yourself: It's equivalent to Tier 3 ($129/month) Jojo video style.

Tier 1 - SweetDara: STRONG RECOMMEND
🡅
Wouldn't you know it, while I'm typing this review, she just created a new tier. At only $5, you can't say she's greedy. A lot of Patreon creators have a lowest tier around $10 to $15 just for Youtube supporters and most of the time won't add anything to it (*cough* Chubby Jojo *cough*)
🡅 For the low price, this is the perfect "anti-churn" tier. That means, not all patrons keep subscribing every month at higher tiers so usually look for a low cost tier to stay attached to keep in communication with the creator. - Goddammit, she's done her research well!
🡅 What content will she add?, So far it's previews and photosets, But her description also adds "surprises" - [Edited after the first week]

Tier 0 Freebie Tier: RECOMMEND (it's free with actual content)
🡅 Not many Patreon girls do this. And even fewer actually add any real content for the freebie leechers (they just use it to just advertise *cough* Ms Jiang *cough*). On her first day she added two videos that were unable to pass Youtube censors. So that's a big thumbs up for adding real content. (y)
🡅 Create a free patreon account to grab some of her softcore. It's a simple as that.

ONLYFANS: RECOMMEND
🡅
Probably shouldn't review this yet [I'll come back and edit this] - But it's free and there's a freebie video already on it.
🡅 This could be her plan B (in case Patreon gets taken down by the purple haired lezzos) Or she may be planning to release hardcore ppvs here? - Too early to say. I'm wondering if she's clever enough to figure out that the girls doing soft-core tend to make more money than girls doing hardcore on OF? since she's already figured out how to start a decent Patreon.
🡅 One good thing that could happen is that it might cause a reduction in prices again in the sexy yoga genre, like when Aimier appeared?

• Final Comment •

I don't usually write a review like I'm spruiking for a girl. But this Patreon creator could really put quite a few greedy thots under a lot of pressure to reduce their prices.
If you are or were a Chubby Jojo patron (or any of the other dozens of over priced Patreon yoga girls) and are having buyers remorse - Joining this girl's Patreon might restore your faith in Patreon not being a cesspool of greed.
PS: If I sound a bit salty about Chubby Jojo - Yes, it's buyers remorse 😝

EDIT: Update 2023-11-24

Paysites:
Patreon

OnlyFans

Youtube:
YT Channel: DaraYOGA 다라요가
2K 5K subscribers now

Socials:
Linkee

Content Thread:

Reminder:
This is NOT a request thread - It's a discussion/Review thread. NO BEGGING allowed thank you very much

Last edited: