EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

This post she says its without blur, face reveal? Just asking if the previous uploader will go for october or november

Her latest video seems to be 100 yen on sale until the end of the year (available for the free tier), anyone able to get it?
U sure? I think I saw the promotion aswell, but after I noticed you need to be subbed to the 2800yen tier to buy the video for 100 i kinda changed my mind.

U sure? I think I saw the promotion aswell, but after I noticed you need to be subbed to the 2800yen tier to buy the video for 100 i kinda changed my mind.
I'm on the free tier and it lets me buy it, but I don't have Tora Coins nor do I know how to get them, so I was hoping someone who knows how to/can, could do it, here's the direct link if it helps, promotion ends in 5 hours apparently.

Back
Top Bottom