EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Dafne Keen - Discussion Thread

Well, in my case, sometimes i was been in a mood of expending money for the right famous. But its difficult to know where and from whom buy it, as its risky.
I only spend some cash in zendaya's outtakes, knowing what i was buying. (and it wasnt too much)
But in this cases, dunno what is real or who is offering the real deal.
What was zendayas outtakes?

I know caution is needed but, I mean, she could have an older phone. What are we going to do? Assume the worst and ignore the leaks?
there is one with a triple camera set up, but that one can still be years old. she clearly upgrades. i'm not your mother, you can definitely do what you want. i can just guarantee that there are a mix of underage and maybe of age pics in this leak.

Been quiet for a bit. You think the rest of the images go public ever? I’ve seen before celebrity leaks getting hoarded by collecters(the wrestler Becky Lynch comes to mind).

Been quiet for a bit. You think the rest of the images go public ever? I’ve seen before celebrity leaks getting hoarded by collecters(the wrestler Becky Lynch comes to mind).
Sure but if this guy is saying 300 bucks and spamming telegram, he's not looking for hoard, he's looking to cash out

Back
Top Bottom