EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Dafne Keen - Discussion Thread

I want to see her address this somehow. Also she's not entirely off social media , I saw her like some recent Insta posts from other accounts.
I hope she scolds us.

Yeah, I know it sounds messed up, but when Jennifer Lawrence went on to say, "I didn't give you permission to look at my naked body" that made the pics so much hotter to me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not addressing the leak is the right move IMO. The Streisand effect is real and a bitch, even more so on the stage of present-day social media.
I don't see it being address, at least not directly by her. Short of some sort of criminal charges on the person responsible for leaking, I doubt we'll hear her perspective on it. Don't think anyone particularly cares to anyway though.

Totally. The thing is this isn't actually that wide spread. Not like The Fappening a decade ago as that was a fuckload of celebrity nudes all leaked at the same time so was a major news story. Also we may love Dafne but she's not a huge name (like only 1.6M Instagram followers) so probably less people searching for and being aware of this recent leak
Dude where do u think I can find the leaks that happened years ago??

I'm sure you can find it on here if you search for the celebrities that were hacked, if not the fappening websites that are around
The fappening wasn’t all that wide spread. There’s many people I’ve seen say that they only released a portion of what they actually stole and that they trade / sell the rest on deeper than internet surface level. Won’t find the real leaks on these sites.

Back
Top Bottom