EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Curvyllama - discussion thread

Lol looks like she did get some pushback on the set and blocked people, noticed one of the dudes that comments all the time on her posts had his comment removed but dont know what it was since they're private. Crazy how she acts like $200 for just some nipples is reasonable at this point, shoulda just let ava post it on her page only and be done with it.

Ava is the one who made her charge that stupid price. On her Passes her prices are like that. She's charged $300-$500 for her sets before LOL Out of the girls in that circle Leslie is the most reasonable with her prices IMO

I mean... she has a nsfw platform... and look at all the kind of stuff ppl post of celebrities and influencers that dont even have one

Ava is the one who made her charge that stupid price. On her Passes her prices are like that. She's charged $300-$500 for her sets before LOL Out of the girls in that circle Leslie is the most reasonable with her prices IMO
Yea curvy said something like "this one is more expansive cus of yadayadayada" and im BETTING ava was like "girl you gotta meet my price otherwise ppl will pay less to see me"

She already threw ava under the bus in the couple posts after and in a couple comments lol. Curvy was getting a cut of that too so she can't act all innocent either. Just glad people shut it down quick, Ava can keep that bs on her own page no need to ruin other girls pages just because shes still doing that findom nonsense.

Yo just found out about her. Does she do any masturbation videos and cumming? Please send some links!!
Sadly no. After years of milking people with lewd content, she's just now starting to show the goods. Still waiting on a good shot of her pussy.

Welp I started off watching her RP, and now I've seen her asshole. Such a good timeline
Tell me about it. Never thought I’d see Meka’s tits, Avagg’s tits, Ashlynn’s ass, Leslie’s everything, Curvy’s asshole. Hell you can watch Kyliebitkin suck dick and getting fucked if you want.

What I really want to see will never happen though, which is Crystalst selling lewds. I’d die if I saw her asshole and pussy. It would take a leak for that to happen but I doubt she’s saving nudes of herself.

Has Meka gone nude? Also Crystalst is prob one of the most introverted shy and self-conscious people I've ever met. The girl barely let's people take pics/record her face. I doubt she has even gotten close to take as much as a picture in underwear. Don't keep your hopes up 😆

Has Meka gone nude? Also Crystalst is prob one of the most introverted shy and self-conscious people I've ever met. The girl barely let's people take pics/record her face. I doubt she has even gotten close to take as much as a picture in underwear. Don't keep your hopes up 😆
yeah I know the odds of a cyrstalst nude are 0%, but that just makes me want to see her naked even more lol

as for meka she's shown nipples/tits and the edges of her asshole at times

yeah I know the odds of a cyrstalst nude are 0%, but that just makes me want to see her naked even more lol

as for meka she's shown nipples/tits and the edges of her asshole at times
Having found Meka, Curvy, etc through NoPixel, there are a LOT of girls I'd love to see do OF content. Carmen, Kiva, Kate, Lozdog etc. Any of those women would make BANK.

In the new set description a pussy play video was mentioned and after her dropping 300 plus inages makes me wonder if she still has the video.

In the new set description a pussy play video was mentioned and after her dropping 300 plus inages makes me wonder if she still has the video.
Caught my attention too! Would be incredible to see it (or anything else for that matter) from those years.
Still 300 images is basically unheard of as I think most would try and milk that batch into 10-20 much smaller sets but I applaud her for basically saying screw it lets drop a shitload of great pics at once.

Back
Top Bottom