EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Cumpsters Discussion Thread

If one had the VIP account and uploaded to gofile for an example would he even know or can trace it back?
The site uses https://autograph.xvid.com/ to protect the videos. I have no idea if there's a way to circumvent this, but if you don't do anything, assume your account will be toast after uploading the video.

The site uses https://autograph.xvid.com/ to protect the videos. I have no idea if there's a way to circumvent this, but if you don't do anything, assume your account will be toast after uploading the video.
correct me if im wrong, but it seems one could just use OBS to screen record the vid, and then upload the capture, that would get rid of any embedded signatures in the original file.

correct me if im wrong, but it seems one could just use OBS to screen record the vid, and then upload the capture, that would get rid of any embedded signatures in the original file.
I would imagine that there is some reason as to why a simple recording won't "work" - considering if this was the case, we wouldn't be waiting months on for mere GHS videos

I would imagine that there is some reason as to why a simple recording won't "work" - considering if this was the case, we wouldn't be waiting months on for mere GHS videos
time to bust out the ol' VHS recorder and let us watch in 240p

The Shelby cumpster vid will probably not be released, the reactions to her last GHS video were extremely negative.
Do you have the post for her last vid? I adore her stuff and I don't remember seeing it. I saw clips and pics but not here new stuff

knew this dude had no intention of opening this site up for new memberships

just trying to drive more ppl towards his dying GHS site

knew this dude had no intention of opening this site up for new memberships

just trying to drive more ppl towards his dying GHS site
this the only reason i've kept my subscription going. GHS has fallen off so bad i still use the same vids i have in a folder, i dont really care for the new scenes. very rare we have a new perfect scene, but i'll forgive him cuz GHS does have its moments of unbelievable streaks

Back
Top Bottom