EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Cumpsters Discussion Thread

according to the psycho himself, access is free for anyone with a GHS VIP membership of any level
Was gonna say, if it has that xvid shit. then wouldn't it be months before something leaks since it's a new site with no current VIPs? As braindead as he is, he at least remembers that noone signed up to ghs due to trailers. No leaks = no relevance

He did say iirc that it would stop being free for VIP members if things got leaked. Wonder when his website will be working

Update:
08/30/2023 The login feature is ready now and all VIP 1, 2 and 3 members should be able to log into Cumpsters.com I just have 3 sample videos loaded right now for testing purposes but I'm uploading new videos that will be activated next week.

Looks like Jules got removed from the site (Fuck), but instead Paisley Aimes got added, who he briefly teased on the GHS Twitter a while back. For the unaware, she has 2 visits on GHS which you can easily find. Been combing through seeing if any got leaked but none yet.

hoping he actually has plans to open this site up for signups instead of using it to persuade ppl to signup to GHS for a year

Looks like Jules got removed from the site (Fuck), but instead Paisley Aimes got added, who he briefly teased on the GHS Twitter a while back. For the unaware, she has 2 visits on GHS which you can easily find. Been combing through seeing if any got leaked but none yet.
Jules movie is back today!

Paisley Aimes scene is her and her boyfriend, i think thats the only way she would be comfortable coming back on the platfrom. Side note, can we regular people not pay for cumpsters? Why is it only available to VIP

https://cumpsters.com/trailers/Cumpsters-Jan-7-2023.html

Interesting, this was an old video on GHS - Gloryhole Swallow ZDG Gangbang (06 March 2022) - 0 Creampies tho which is a shame

He could be taking gangbangs from GHS and throwing them into Cumpsters to populate the site
he definitely is, that 3 girl gangbang that's on cumpsters was an old GHS VIP video too.

and where the fuck is the shelby cumpsters vid at lol that was his goldmine for advertising and its not even up on the site

he definitely is, that 3 girl gangbang that's on cumpsters was an old GHS VIP video too.

and where the fuck is the shelby cumpsters vid at lol that was his goldmine for advertising and its not even up on the site
he has no idea what he's doing, and neither does his 'developer'. that's what happens when you make a huge business decision with no strategy or proper research ahead of time.

I don't think that's going to happen anymore. After the last Shelby video, there was a lot of flaming and crying in the comments and 275 downvotes.

I mean I'd rather the site get a little fatter before leaks happen to be honest, feels like leaks won't happen a lot

Back
Top Bottom