• The forum is open again. Emails are working and you can reset your passwords (check spam folders, if email is missing).

Further site updates can be found here.

ManyVids Crystal Knight

Crystal Knight ― «Ass Worship - Mesmerize»
04002f7d4a674e044921024a763f11cb.gif

Leave a like :pepoLove:

Pump for Me - JOI
Resolution: 3840x2160
Published Sep 4, 2022
Are you horny? Craving to release your urges with me? Time to get your stroke on. You’re going to work your wrist up and down as you get your fix and pump your cock to my commands. I love to encourage you to enjoy the pleasure of my voice and body. I make you feel so good as you milk it and edge to my big tits. You have a jerking addiction to only me. The pleasure, desire, and temptation takes over your mind as you pump harder. Take it all in as I push you closer to the ultimate countdown of your life. Pump for me endlessly until I drain you completely dry with the ultimate sensual mind fucking.

Crystal-Knight---Pump-for-Me-JOI.gif

Enjoy!

Morning Workout JOI​

Resolution: 3840x2160
Published Nov 5, 2022

The days of waking up and dreading working out behind you. Your new fitness journey starts today. You are going to get in an arm workout as you pump that muscle like never before. The first orgasm of the day is always the best. I encourage you to milk it and tease the tip until you can’t take it anymore. I know exactly what you need first thing in the morning to take care of that wood. Time to embark on a “fitness” journey that’s going to have you looking forward to waking up every morning and working out harder than ever before.

Crystal-Knight---Morning-Workout-JOI.gif

Crystal Knight - Bombshell JOI​

Description:​

Bleach blonde hair gets your cock so hard. You love every hair color on me but my bombshell look has always made you horny. Beat it for blondie today and embrace the pleasure of a Goddess can that become all of your fantasies. This jerk off session is tempting, teasing, and draining in all the right ways. Get your dick ready this is going to be the quickie of your dreams.

Gofile Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

Crystal Knight - Strip & Body Lotion Rub Down​

Today you are in for a treat! I am going to strip down in front of you and rub this body. I have some lotion that needs to be massaged onto my body. Don’t you wish you were the one doing it? Don’t you imagine it was your hands against these curves? You know they’ll never be yours; but, you do get to enjoy watching my Goddess hands rub these divine curves. I’m going to tease your cock with these assets one at a time. Each one receiving even more attention than the last. Get ready to blow, because this is one rub down that will really get you going.

Bonus screenshot for fans of Aqua Teen Hunger Force:

Crystal Knight - You're Meant to be Single Forever for Me​

A wife? A girlfriend? ANY relationship? That life is not for you. You’re meant to serve and obey my every order. Having a relationship will just hold you back from everything I want to explore with you. Every bit of my seductive control is if you have to spend 50% of the day dealing with a nasty old ball and chain. She’s just going to nag you, order you around, and make your vanilla life even more boring. You’re meant to submit to your fetish tendencies and be a piece of property that I have control over multiple times daily. You’re meant to be single forever, let me prove it to you.

MOD EDIT: Broken Gofile Link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Crystal Knight - All American Dream - Goddess Worship​

Nothing screams American like beautiful blue eyes, long brunette hair, and big fake tits. Boys look at brunettes who have blue eyes as the unique barbie. If blondes are day, brunettes are night. We’re the exotic, alluring, intimidating all American dream. You can’t resist worshipping a sexy brunette Goddess. I am your ultimate fantasy and that will never change. It’s time to jerk real hard today to these curves. You might be giving up your independence to serve me, but nothing can beat cumming to your all-American dream.

MOD EDIT: Broken Gofile Link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Crystal Knight - Queen of Ripping You Off​

Give me the crown, I deserve it. I am the queen of ripping you off and you love that. I take so much of your money while doing nothing. It’s the hottest way to get rich. Since I’m pretty, since I’m superior, and since I’m a Goddess, you pay, pay, PAY. Slaves like you fund my lavish lifestyle without me even trying. Being the queen of ripping you off is so hot, and it’s never going to end. I’ll always take your money loser.

Crystal Knight - Stroke to Female Supremacy​

Curves this dangerous are beyond superior and you’re going to stroke to every divine inch of my body. My big tits make you so weak, my round ass makes you want to cum, and my voice reminds you who’s in control every second. There isn’t a submissive bone in my body. This is the definition of female supremacy. You don’t belong on my level, that’s why I placed you on your knees. I’m in the mood for an intense tease, one you might not be able to make it through. When I want to push you to the edge and make you wonder if you'll even make it, you know this is going to an unforgettable session. Look up the definition of female supremacy and this clip will be the first thing to pop up. It’s the way it is and always will be, now stroke and cum to my superior body.

Crystal Knight - Wear My Panties While Jerking to Me Perv​

Hey perv, I know how obsessed you are with my dirty laundry. I know how easily you can cum when you think about wearing my panties while stroking. So, I am being generous and giving you the opportunity of a lifetime. You get to stroke to my body with passion today. You're going to beat it to my instructions in the kinkiest ways and release in a pair of my panties. Make this a reality, I'll give you all the information you need to buy a pair of my underwear to stroke in. Maybe I'll even tempt you to buy a weeks worth of panties if you truly want to step into this addiction with full Encouraged. Either way you're cumming in my panties today while jerking to MY body.

Back
Top Bottom