EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Cowgirlbrooklynbabe aka cowgirlbrooklyn Discussion

It looks like her OF is deactivated or deleted 😢.
It sucks we never got anything more than a few topless pics, but honestly I'm glad she's off the platform. She was nothing but an entitled whore, selling single nudes for 300$, repeatedly begging for rent money, yet still throwing tantrums when her shit got leaked. On top of all that, she'd promote her OF from tiktok and insta, but would get pissed off when anyone left sexual comments on those platforms... I know I'm sperging out here, but honestly fuck that bitch.

She certainly had a conflicted relationship with OF from the start. It took her a long time to tell her family about it and finally put the link in her Insta bio. If she didn't like sexual comments on Insta it's because she considers her music career as her main outlet and she wanted to keep the OF persona separate. Even on OF, she didn't sexualize herself. More specifically she didn't refer to sexual acts or encourage her fans to objectify her like most OF creators do. She was operating more in the artistic nude and sensual area.

She certainly had a conflicted relationship with OF from the start. It took her a long time to tell her family about it and finally put the link in her Insta bio. If she didn't like sexual comments on Insta it's because she considers her music career as her main outlet and she wanted to keep the OF persona separate. Even on OF, she didn't sexualize herself. More specifically she didn't refer to sexual acts or encourage her fans to objectify her like most OF creators do. She was operating more in the artistic nude and sensual area.
Artistic nudes=denial. She wanted all the benefits of selling herself to horny men, but couldn't accept the downsides.

I’m really late to the game here, she came up on my tiktok FYP randomly for the first time in years , had forgotten she existed. Never even knew she had an OF. Just saw the playboy. Were any of the dead gofile links any good?

I’m really late to the game here, she came up on my tiktok FYP randomly for the first time in years , had forgotten she existed. Never even knew she had an OF. Just saw the playboy. Were any of the dead gofile links any good?
No. She was always one of those "give me money for less than the bare minimum" thots. Other than a couple topless pics, her Instagram was just as good.

Back
Top Bottom