EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cowgirlbrooklynbabe aka cowgirlbrooklyn Discussion

Can somebody with an active subscription give us a description of the type of content Brooklyn is posting these days?

It's been over a month since anyone has posted any content. I wonder if they ended the subscription or she stopped posting
She issued a long warning, urging people not to leak her content and threatening to delete her account if she continued to see leaks online. I imagine that has dissuaded people from leaking content. I'm not hoping for leaks at this point. I'd just like to know what type of stuff she's been posting lately.

I personally think she was bluffing. She begs for money on OF cuz shes short on rent. If she can barely afford rent she cant afford a legal team to hunt down everyone thats posting her content.

I personally think she was bluffing. She begs for money on OF cuz shes short on rent. If she can barely afford rent she cant afford a legal team to hunt down everyone thats posting her content.
The biggest multi-billion dollar hollywood productions and premium software companies can't stop the leaks and she thinks she can stop her Onlyfans leaks? 😂

I recently unsubbed from her page cause she doesn’t show anything really. Sometimes u see one boob but mostly only bra pics or see through top pics, no pussy or hardly any ass

how does she make money on OF is there is a lack of posts? is it just tease posts or are people not going behind a paywall?

how does she make money on OF is there is a lack of posts? is it just tease posts or are people not going behind a paywall?
She's not super committed to OF. Her music is her top priority. She posts on average once every 3 days but a lot of those posts are not new content because she communicates with her fans on her wall not via group messages. She has a steady fanbase of around 200 people which brings in $2400 per month. When she needs extra money she sells a high-ticket item or literally makes a plea with her fans to help with her rent, etc.

She's not super committed to OF. Her music is her top priority. She posts on average once every 3 days but a lot of those posts are not new content because she communicates with her fans on her wall not via group messages. She has a steady fanbase of around 200 people which brings in $2400 per month. When she needs extra money she sells a high-ticket item or literally makes a plea with her fans to help with her rent, etc.
Wow. Great business model

Back
Top Bottom