Simp Chat Corey Maison

ColitVitam

Est semper aliqua veritas
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I never recommend to subscribe about her OF. Because if i remember from last year, there was ton of complaints about her of, she was scamming people to keep subscribing OF. Also her own fan base is dying fast because of her scamming OF. On her instagram, she took the link down because of that, but people still keep subscribing.
The last time if i remember as a big scammer, there was a little post about her:

"Don’t tell me people do this shit. I saw Insta live just the other day where Corey was bragging about how much money she had, more than her mom and dad combined blah blah blah. Just a horrible person. A thief that has taken many peoples money. And now is begging for more.
Anyway here’s what Corey posted.
“i’m needing help putting down a down payment for a new car if you could help me out an send me something on pay pal , cash app or venmo it would absolutely mean the world! it would help me get to more places an make better content an if not i completely understand! i will leave my information below! thank you an here’s something for you"

Reactions: Rosey Rosen

roxxxtar

Casual
Oct 15, 2022
Corey was selling custom video’s through onlyfans, but you had to pay through papypal. That’s how the thief was scamming people. On onlyfans, Corey would say Send 100 bucks or whatever for a custom video. People were paying up, but were never sent the videos.
I subscribed once earlier this year. Made one update in the whole month and it was a couple of 20 second videos of her topless.
Whoopty fuckin Doo.
The dms Corey sent out, where you have to pay extra, I assume we’re along the same lines. I could see that the videos were only 30 seconds to a minute long.

ColitVitam

Mar 13, 2022
At the end i did find out when searching for new pics and vids of her, she was erasing all her old content from her onlyfans. Anyone can confirms it?

Plantains

Fan
Nov 10, 2022
Does anyone remember that viral video of Corey she made when she was 14 about being bullied for being trans? I don't want to link it on here because she was a minor in that video but the title is "Transgender Teen Shares Powerful Message" on Youtube. That's how I first learned about her all those years ago and watching it makes me extremely uncomfortable now because I've recently learned that she's gone on to make "content" since then and it's very strange to see someone you only knew as a child that still looks almost the same as her younger self because of the HRT, make explicit content.

Also this thread should be in trans discussion forum.

ColitVitam

Mar 13, 2022
Quoting usain87: "She's offering a 7 day free trial on her Onlyfans. Nothing worthwhile on it sadly."
And that's correct, i did knew about corey not showing her dick anymore on her onlyfans. Just ass and boobs, including sex (a fake sex, probably because she didnt meet a guy who could fuck with her, with real dick), oh also just blowjobs (dildos). Now corey just looks like a...basically different person.

Reactions: Dice4692