Discussion coomer spam?

fifty6

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 19, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I'm new so if I have been doing something wrong please LMK but all of a sudden a lot of the coomer links that i have posted have been deleted as spam.
1. is that a new rule?
2. what's the logic when everyone wins with access to coomer?
3. what am I missing?

I post em when I find either a creator or a thread here that i want to explore. I know that the coomers are hit or miss but the majority have plenty of value and definitely save some poor simp from wasting $10 to see a feed
TIA

The Drifter

Alright Alright Alright. Let's see what we've got
Feb 21, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Most of the time, coomer links are already in the thread. So when someone posts a second coomer link, it's a repost.

If someone goes around to threads and copy/pasting coomer links, it can be seen as low effort farming. Even rehosting coomer content is more effort than just spamming coomer links.

Judging by your posting history, that's what appears to be happening.

fifty6

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 19, 2022
but that's not the case. I checked. Even double checked some of the "deleted as spam" posts and now after the removal there is no coomer link.
e.g. https://simpcity.su/threads/olivia-eden-crooksxo.13057/ deleted for coomer spam. I just checked all four pages and unless it's hidden I don't find a coomer link. So now it's been removed...why?

Yes I may miss a coomer link already posted in a busy thread but I'm not here farming likes and re-posting coomer just for the sake of having something to post. I spend a fair amount of time cross checking socials of models i find on here and on coomer. If I find one I post.

and if you dig in to my history of posts you see I'm not just here for likes.

fifty6

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 19, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
But Is that not worthy of posting? Regardless of likes. Coomer seems to me a great repository of files that we all want. And with my shit upload speeds it's easier for me to share coomer links than cherry pick or act like the free coomer content is some trade secret that I should keep for myself and act like I'm an actual subscriber that is bestowing my purchases on the board?
Just telll me the rules and or to stop but to me it seems logical to share. To be blasted for contributing to a board much less to strip all that data and mark it as spam when it's helpful to all the other members strikes me as lame and takes away from the whole reason everyone is here in the first place

The Drifter

Alright Alright Alright. Let's see what we've got
Feb 21, 2022
If people are on this site, chances are they know about coomer. Are you familiar with how coomer works? There are probably users here that are importing content to Coomer. Additionally, when someone stops importing OF content to coomer, you end up sharing old content that may already be in the thread.

Coomer links are fine, but be mindful. Any excessive posts of coomer links will be considered like farming and treated as such.

Reactions: Witchfinder

s1mq

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 5, 2023
Hello. I won't make a new thread and just ask here - I've made a coomer account and wanted to import my fansly/of stuff and was wondering if that's okay if I start posting coomer links with stuff I've imported or will it be considered farming since otherwise I just imply straight to the threads and don't bother with coomer :pepoLove: