EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Coffey Sisters - Discussion Thread

yeah looks like it, no longer following eachother and her sisters arent following him either.. all pics together gone.. hope she starts full slutting out lol
wasnt he the one who put her up to this whole thing and isnt this all his company?

and then when she started seeing the money the other sisters followed suit? wonder if this ends everything tbh

wasnt he the one who put her up to this whole thing and isnt this all his company?

and then when she started seeing the money the other sisters followed suit? wonder if this ends everything tbh
That is why , share share share, the less money they get, the more content is freely share ... the less followers they have ... the more they will publish, this bitches are getting rich by poor men abroad, working 10h a day to make this silly girls get payed a 100 dollars a pict ! are we crazy ???

That is why , share share share, the less money they get, the more content is freely share ... the less followers they have ... the more they will publish, this bitches are getting rich by poor men abroad, working 10h a day to make this silly girls get payed a 100 dollars a pict ! are we crazy ???
If they broke up. There's less chance of proper boy-girl action content :/

An example of the type of captions mentioned above. This is from one of the videos.
"POV BLOWJOB video Rubbing my WET PUSSY as I SUCK YOUR COCK in multiple XXX positions giving you amazing views of my JUICY TITS, PLUMP ASS, and more I am dying to suck your cock so please pull it out to me as I give you the BLOWJOB of your life"

An example of the type of captions mentioned above. This is from one of the videos.
"POV BLOWJOB video Rubbing my WET PUSSY as I SUCK YOUR COCK in multiple XXX positions giving you amazing views of my JUICY TITS, PLUMP ASS, and more I am dying to suck your cock so please pull it out to me as I give you the BLOWJOB of your life"
so does anyone know if there are videos that match the descriptions?? I haven't seen any video posted on the forum that match the extremities of some of these descriptions :D

And I saw a lot of posts about a lot of Bonnie content finally come out but haven't seen too much of it posted. Any MVP out there? :D

Last edited:
These girls are trash..seen them around multiple times they are disgusting in real life and clearly they have some of the most cringe content iv ever seen I wish everyone would just stop buying their shit it’s criminal they make such good money for such garbage content.

Yeah, that's exactly the way it works, works 60% of the time, every time...... Or, you know, they say to themselves, this isn't worth it anymore, fuck posting video's of me on the internet shoving toys in my ass for less then working at Mcdonalds

Yep, you got them over a barrel here.

Yeah, that's exactly the way it works, works 60% of the time, every time...... Or, you know, they say to themselves, this isn't worth it anymore, fuck posting video's of me on the internet shoving toys in my ass for less then working at Mcdonalds

Yep, you got them over a barrel here.
yeah that general attitude always blew my mind. if a burger place sells $50 burgers and is rammed all the time cause its popular, fuck them for having customers willing to pay when someone could get a $10 burger (or make a burger at home) I guess?

if there's customers out there, you dont blame a (legal) business for supplying them with what they want. that the girls can sucker THAT much money from desperate rich guys for THAT little is fucking impressive. good for them. after paying for their content a few times I personally cant imagine who the people are who are regular customers of theirs. but judge the customer for it if you want, dont get why people would hate on them for it. they're the ones laughing all the way to the bank.

holly has the nicest butthole, but her nipples are too close to her body's midline. poor thing! can you imagine being a girl and you have nice big boobs and then you take off your bra and it's like OMG WEIRD NIPS DUDE!!!! i like them but they are seriously off-kilter. It'd be like bedding a hot girl that only had 1 arm, 1 eye, and 1 leg. I mean they're seriously misplaced. and I love it. I give her like 500 a week to pull on them in videos and she slaps them with a wooden ruler. awesome. and her butthole is top notch!!! tons of fart videos i paid for. major asswind. where is their content thread i can't find it to post them.

holly has the nicest butthole, but her nipples are too close to her body's midline. poor thing! can you imagine being a girl and you have nice big boobs and then you take off your bra and it's like OMG WEIRD NIPS DUDE!!!! i like them but they are seriously off-kilter. It'd be like bedding a hot girl that only had 1 arm, 1 eye, and 1 leg. I mean they're seriously misplaced. and I love it. I give her like 500 a week to pull on them in videos and she slaps them with a wooden ruler. awesome. and her butthole is top notch!!! tons of fart videos i paid for. major asswind. where is their content thread i can't find it to post them.
Here is the Link.

press X for doubt

Back
Top Bottom