EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Coffey Sisters - Discussion Thread

Honestly.. I dont know about these sisters anymore. I mean.. they're hot but they come of a bit cringe in their videos... And I keep wondering.. who holds the camera when Ellie is masturbating? .. bonnie? Ruby? Their mother?
Ellie has a different circle of friends than the others, prob often one of them for her x stuff. Sometimes holly does the camera work for all of them.

Ellies vids really make me wonder about her mental health, hope shes ok...the vids are definitley cringe, i cant figure out how a nude coffey can be less hot than a clothed one
lol I've never jerked off to an Ellie pic/vid. I don't find her hot whatsoever. If only her sisters would post the kind of content Ellie does.

the sadness and the fakeness with ellie really make it impossible to watch, let alone enjoy. like, if she doesn't like doing it, just don't do it? or do more vanilla stuff like the rest? or just get another job? she looks as miserable in her vids as people in a call centre do while being yelled at by some asshole. just... get another job yo

There are some vids she looks off her face, somethings not right for sure
There was a video she posted where she explained she was still nervous and still “exploring” her sexuality…whether or not thats true who knows but I definitely think she has some stuff going on in her head she needs to sort out….her surfing career took a dive (no pun intended) living out of her car for ages etc she’s been through a bit at such a young age and its done something to her….all of her content is just awkward to watch and i think even she feels awkward doing it.

There was a video she posted where she explained she was still nervous and still “exploring” her sexuality…whether or not thats true who knows but I definitely think she has some stuff going on in her head she needs to sort out….her surfing career took a dive (no pun intended) living out of her car for ages etc she’s been through a bit at such a young age and its done something to her….all of her content is just awkward to watch and i think even she feels awkward doing it.
Don't think it's as complicated as that. They're just ridiculously amateur and it's not their main profession.

On a side note, does anyone know how to download the links on their pic/video forum which have anonfiles? Those links never work and says it can't be reached but I'm really trying to get my hands on the last Bonnie vids that were posted and it's driving me nuts not being able to download it :D

Don't think it's as complicated as that. They're just ridiculously amateur and it's not their main profession.

On a side note, does anyone know how to download the links on their pic/video forum which have anonfiles? Those links never work and says it can't be reached but I'm really trying to get my hands on the last Bonnie vids that were posted and it's driving me nuts not being able to download it :D
Yeah i guess that’s another way of looking at it…

i wouldnt bother bro, for all you know she could have just squirted some moisturiser up there and then filmed herself pushing it back out claiming some dude pied her, her content is vanilla at best and too overpriced….

Back
Top Bottom