EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cockteasefiona | Mama Fiona | Fiona Costello | Goddess Fiona - Discussion Thread

Didn't she have a telegram at some point? No way she got banned off of there, right? And how did her personal website get taken down?

Last edited:
Didn't she have a telegram at some point? No way she got banned off of there, right? And how did her personal website get taken down?

I was late to the party too... apparently a group of content creators were outraged with her content which resulted in her website being taken down by go daddy?. I'm guessing the same complaint saw her clip site profiles and other socials taken down.

You should probably actually check telegram. As for the website, we've discussed this. Check a couple pages back won't hurt.

Screenshot-2024-09-18-at-11.16.23PM1d62957c7628f60e.md.png

It does. It really does.

She's had these fantasies for longer than 6 months and it's causing her a lot of interpersonal difficulties.
I think you believe you know about her than you actually do. Some of yall enjoy tryna armchair psychoanalyze and deep dive into whatever but Im not here to play internet psychologist. But have at it chief.

I think you believe you know about her than you actually do.
Just going off of what someone else posted: that she told them that she needed to roleplay this to get off. If you can recall, you were replying to that person's post.

But you're right that neither you or I know her or what's going on her head. I'm not presuming to know anything about her. I'm just saying that, what was described, would mean she had a mental illness. And I point that out only because she's tried to rationalize this as harm reduction.

She would say she's genuinely into it if she has a financial interest in having people believe she is.

Nobody should be taking the word of a salesperson at face value.
You misunderstand; someone said they did a video call with her, she asked if he was into that stuff, and when he said "no," she said she needed it to get off.

I take everything with a grain of salt online. I'm not saying that definitely happened.

But this would be a case of her doing something that would hurt her financial interest.

isn't her the one with the huge clit that does lesb stuff? do i mix up her name with another one?

People are fucking dumb for sperging out so hard.
But to be honest, serves her right for using GoDaddy. Literally the absolute worst choice.
She could probably bounce back just fine if she wanted to, leaned into it and didn't give a damn.
Would Clips4Sale allow that kinda thing? There's some of the weirdest and provocative stuff on there.

well so some bastard uploaded the video that caused everything to some page (you know the doll video) , and she totally deserve it. I mean we're not talking about a small pp, it's disgusting and she went far far far beyond the limits of playrol. Of course I didn't see it but only the preview it's disgusting, hopefully she stops making content forever and go to a fucking psychiatrist because it's urgent she more than needs it. If you don't know about the video please don't search for it, it popped out to me in the main page of a website and I wish I've never seen it.

well so some bastard uploaded the video that caused everything to some page (you know the doll video) , and she totally deserve it. I mean we're not talking about a small pp, it's disgusting and she went far far far beyond the limits of playrol. Of course I didn't see it but only the preview it's disgusting, hopefully she stops making content forever and go to a fucking psychiatrist because it's urgent she more than needs it. If you don't know about the video please don't search for it, it popped out to me in the main page of a website and I wish I've never seen it.
It was her pet play Doggy vid posted on Loyallfans that some other creator saw and reported that kicked off the shit storm.

Back
Top Bottom