EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cockteasefiona | Mama Fiona | Fiona Costello | Goddess Fiona - Discussion Thread

Perverted Chicken

時間を無駄にしただけです
Jul 2, 2024
Her content thread

Please discuss about her drama here, not in the main thread ty.

I get it. She crossed a line for a lot of ppl. I just don't like how her own colleagues got all "holier than thou" and ganged up on her and went out their way to purposefully ruin her career and take away everything. Though something can be said about the efficiency of their self government...

I get it. She crossed a line for a lot of ppl. I just don't like how her own colleagues got all "holier than thou" and ganged up on her and went out their way to purposefully ruin her career and take away everything. Though something can be said about the efficiency of their self government...
Which colleagues are we talking about here?

If you look on reddit. A lot of them are other content creators. I saw one janenaughtymom
Sheesh, well I'm not surprised, it was only a matter of time tbh. Most people and especially sites are totally not okay with the AP stuff. My guess is that she catch on fire so quickly because she openly advertise it on public site like Reddit and ManyVids. There are many many AP creators out there, and they are relatively "fine" since they stay contained in one lesser known platform. But they do get threats and beration every now and then, just not as bad as Fiona going through rn.

Cuz she was just so blatant about it. Saying actual underage numbers and references. Using the p word. Using a baby doll. Again I don't judge and it's not for me but I really got disturbed with that one. Really turned me off to for a while.

Do I think she's a P3do? No. Should she lose her entire livelihood? Also no. She def went against the ToS of all her streaming sites and lost her personal website because godaddy doesn't support her type of content. So she lost all that. That's punishment enough I feel. Don't have to burn her at the stake.

Ageplay stuff just gets people really riled up, everywhere. it's all "no kinkshaming" until someone does something that makes people feel uncomfortable. even people who make the stuff pseudonymously often get their accounts nuked and are forced to start over from scratch. kind of surprising she lasted as long as she did while using her main account, all things considered. Is her Twitter banned as well? someone should tell her to make a subscribestar account. I don't think you can post ageplay content directly on there, but it can be used to make an income while posting links to the content separately.

Yea I'm a huge fan of her m/s roleplay. Lol here I am saying I'm not into ap and I go ahead and share 2 of her Vids on her content thread that I found. Don't pay attention to me lol.

lol ya also a hypocrite, like there was a "confession" one on her bed where she just kinda talked about her being into AP that was kinda cool. the doll stuff freaks me out. also like, she's either a legitimately amazing actor or she's actually into it lol

SHe said the ages were allowed on some platforms before the payment processors cracked down on it and loyal fans allowed it or didn't look to hard, like urbreeding baby also mentions Numbers and she is still there

I don't know what she expected with saying actual ages, and being so into it. It's def something people don't agree with
On reddit she defends it by saying it's preventative therapy or "harm reduction". Saying she gets messages from actual p3dos that thank her for giving them an outlet before they do something bad.

I honestly don't know how I feel about that. Can't really wrap my mind around it

Back
Top Bottom