EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Claudsnation / asmrclaudy - Simp Chat

I say she is sort of regressing again. At one point a couple of months ago, her vids were getting more direct on the innuendo and she was showing the body off more. Now she's back to shorter vids, wearing pj's, or the same clothes week to week, terrible angles or very short, and sometimes just sitting in her chair.

I won't be resubbing again unless she opens up customs.
Seems like the usual with her really. Maybe a month or two or stuff I like alright then back to bleh. I still remember when I thought she'd be doing more wet T-Shirt stuff, but that didn't happen, lol. Still I like the tongue/month fetish stuff, no clue why, but I do.

Even without full nudity she could make some decent stuff if she wasn't so seemingly lazy. How many times now has she made the almost exact same yoga video?

Last edited:
I say she is sort of regressing again. At one point a couple of months ago, her vids were getting more direct on the innuendo and she was showing the body off more. Now she's back to shorter vids, wearing pj's, or the same clothes week to week, terrible angles or very short, and sometimes just sitting in her chair.

I won't be resubbing again unless she opens up customs.
I wish more people would unsub. Maybe then, she would go back to being more raunchy. People are not going to pay for YouTube-friendly videos.

Granted she shows great angles in the yoga videos, I'm getting tired of those
I like her yoga videos only because I know we will get different views and angles. Compared to her "grump vid" where she literally sat in her chair the whole time.

My issue with her yoga videos, is that out of those 15 vids, she probably has wore the same pairs of leggings for 8 of them lol, so it pretty much is the exact same vid.

I like her yoga videos only because I know we will get different views and angles. Compared to her "grump vid" where she literally sat in her chair the whole time.

My issue with her yoga videos, is that out of those 15 vids, she probably has wore the same pairs of leggings for 8 of them lol, so it pretty much is the exact same vid.
they are the same video but for us feet ppl its usually something

Yeah, true. If she switched them up they would definitely be more entertaining. She needs to get some leather leggings and I'd give her all my money

U guys see she got engaged? Someone asked if he knows about her OF and she replied “i dont have one but maybe I should 🤭” I dont want to jinx it but last couple have seemed a lot better than most the past few months. Maybe with the ring she’ll feel more free to be a freak cause she got him locked down. Idk im prob grasping I just want to see that ass lmao

U guys see she got engaged? Someone asked if he knows about her OF and she replied “i dont have one but maybe I should 🤭” I dont want to jinx it but last couple have seemed a lot better than most the past few months. Maybe with the ring she’ll feel more free to be a freak cause she got him locked down. Idk im prob grasping I just want to see that ass lmao

I don't get it, why would someone ask her if she knows about her OF if she doesn't have an OF? she knows she doesn't have one, huh? and she said I dont have one maybe I should? XD this girl is high or something

I don't get it, why would someone ask her if she knows about her OF if she doesn't have an OF? she knows she doesn't have one, huh? and she said I dont have one maybe I should? XD this girl is high or something
I took it as does he know about her past OF cause she had one and got rid of it but maybe shes comin around to it cause she knows the money is there. If her man is chill with her lifestyle maybe he gave the greenlight or something

I took it as does he know about her past OF cause she had one and got rid of it but maybe shes comin around to it cause she knows the money is there. If her man is chill with her lifestyle maybe he gave the greenlight or something
In my bones thats what I feel like it is im just holdin out hope things flip. Like between u and me discussing onlyfans on ur engagement announcement is mad disrespectful unless hes bout it. Like maybe with them married hes thinkin he gets a slice of that $$$. The stigma already there they might as well go hammer down and get serious money

Her videos were better this week? I'm been curious since I saw one was another possible mouth/tongue fetish one. But since we don't have a recurring leaker anymore I've not seen them.

Her videos were better this week? I'm been curious since I saw one was another possible mouth/tongue fetish one. But since we don't have a recurring leaker anymore I've not seen them.
Ah, I forgot to post. I'm the leaker this month. I was referring to a butt massage vid. She was wearing her red shorts for the millionth time, but at least she was commando in it this time.

Back
Top Bottom