EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists.
    Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues. (Include error, pictures, etc. What have you tried/not tried.)

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Support Clarification on mirroring policy - tube links

Tanukijoe

Eating Ass And Taking Names
Jun 10, 2022
The mirroring policy refers to posts on specific unreliable hosts being valid candidates for being mirrored. What about other kinds of less reliable hosts?

I was about to post a video on Bunkr when a post was made linking to the same content on a tube site. Is this a valid candidate for mirroring?

If so, do I have to follow the full mirroring policy (2 reliable hosts) or can I just "supersede" a tube link with a single hosting?

The mirroring policy refers to posts on specific unreliable hosts being valid candidates for being mirrored. What about other kinds of less reliable hosts?
At the moment its just the hosts listed. If you have other unreliable ones in mind please suggedt them.

I was about to post a video on Bunkr when a post was made linking to the same content on a tube site. Is this a valid candidate for mirroring?
Sounds like they just reposted if they didnt follow the policy. Report it and we'll have a look

Sorry, I wasn't sufficiently clear with what I was asking, though I'll think about suggestions for other unreliable hosts.

What I'm asking is: if someone posts a link to a tube site (an unreliable host IMO) for content that isn't in a thread already, am I allowed to post the same content if it's hosted on a reliable host? If yes, do I need to follow the requirements of the mirroring policy when doing so (multiple reliable hosts)?

The only hosts applicable for mirroring are listed in the policy. So in short, no

Back
Top Bottom