EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Claire Estabrook - Plurrrkittyy - Lilmoonbbyy - Nonsalemwitch

Fruitcake probably fell in love with her and started to annoy the fuck out of her in the process. Poor dude. I don't blame him.

On another note, it makes one wonder what happened to her and Dylan. Dylan was obviously a very decent dude who she loved dearly. During their time together, she never made any BG with him. Seemed like he was just a decent regular dude who tolerated her OF lifestyle until he couldn't. But wtf do I know I'm just a loser simp parasocialing on the internet.
dylan and her started follow each other again, she also recently commented on one of his photos from sept saying “tell a friend to tell a friend, she’s back” so maybe they got back together? 🤷‍♂️

According to her Instagram story, she's now looking for a full time assistant. I may be mistaken, but didn't she already have one, and weren't they supposedly really good friends? I don't remember the girls name but she was kinda chubby and Claire was always posting pictures of them together. Seems that perhaps she had another falling out

According to her Instagram story, she's now looking for a full time assistant. I may be mistaken, but didn't she already have one, and weren't they supposedly really good friends? I don't remember the girls name but she was kinda chubby and Claire was always posting pictures of them together. Seems that perhaps she had another falling out
are you talking about that girl stevie? if so yeah claire unfollowed her apparently so i guess they did have a falling out

All she’s been posting is how she’s ruining relationships around her so wouldn’t be surprised if she fell out with Stevie, probably over getting back with her ex. Wonder if he knows about the new vids since he’s been gone👀😂

All she’s been posting is how she’s ruining relationships around her so wouldn’t be surprised if she fell out with Stevie, probably over getting back with her ex. Wonder if he knows about the new vids since he’s been gone👀😂
I can send him the link ... im just kidding, at this point i dont know whats goin on in her head

Major wins from all fronts. So happy she's finding hope and love again. Don't care much for the bg content because her solos are imo her best contents. Glad Dylan and her are getting back together I swear this girl was on the brink of something bad otherwise.

this is what’s interesting and kinda confusing is that she was still liking dylan’s posts apparently around the time she made those onlyfans videos with that fruitcake; she even commented on one post back in august a month before fucking that guy so who knows what’s going on with her but if they did actually back together good for them

this is what’s interesting and kinda confusing is that she was still liking dylan’s posts apparently around the time she made those onlyfans videos with that fruitcake; she even commented on one post back in august a month before fucking that guy so who knows what’s going on with her but if they did actually back together good for them
wtf? so she commented one post in august but then she fucked that piece of shit ?? poor dylan...

wtf? so she commented one post in august but then she fucked that piece of shit ?? poor dylan...
yeah the post was august 6th and she commented “two?!” lol it’s also weird that they unfollowed and than re followed each other; i wonder if she was liking these posts of his and he wasn’t following her back 😭

The falling out with the assistant/friend is more interesting to me than her not following the yinnie guy anymore. Her and the assistant also did a collab vid together not long before she stopped posting and unfollowed everyone. Honestly kind of seems like she was getting used for content/clout while she was in her rebound depression after ending a long-term relationship. I didn't even know the assistant had an OF before they made the vid together, and never heard of the guy until she collabed with him either.

Does anyone know if her page is worth subscribing to? Is it all PPV? Also, she does ASMR on YouTube…does anyone know if she has any of that on OF? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom