EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Cinna / CinnaBrit - Simp Chat

did anyone get the clip from the first otknetwork section? i tried clipping and the cuck mods deleted every clip form that minute :Sadge:

did anyone get the clip from the first otknetwork section? i tried clipping and the cuck mods deleted every clip form that minute :Sadge:
Unfortunately no, I've been just keeping an eye out on my second screen and clip and delete immediately.

I find her annoying and childish even by Twitch standards, but she is by far the hottest streamer imo so it's whatever. Every time she bends over I feel the power of God flow through me.
What makes her annoying? She seems to be on par with everyone else if not more normal. Maybe post nut clarity hasn't hit me yet or something.

What makes her annoying? She seems to be on par with everyone else if not more normal. Maybe post nut clarity hasn't hit me yet or something.
She comes off very low-hanging fruit to me. The flirt meta is boring and she tends to just copy the energy of whoever she's around (Russell or ExtraEmily for example). I'm sure others disagree but to me it's all very bland and contrived.
shes a lot more normal and mature than other streams, just look at fanfan, extraemily, britt etc
Everyone is more normal than FanFan and ExEm, even Nmplol, those two are absolute freaks. Don't agree about Britt, though. She is tik-tok brained but she's also a mother and homeowner and used to hold down a real j:OMEGALUL:b as an esthetician, those are serious responsibilities, no matter the personality involved.

She comes off very low-hanging fruit to me. The flirt meta is boring and she tends to just copy the energy of whoever she's around (Russell or ExtraEmily for example). I'm sure others disagree but to me it's all very bland and contrived.

Everyone is more normal than FanFan and ExEm, even Nmplol, those two are absolute freaks. Don't agree about Britt, though. She is tik-tok brained but she's also a mother and homeowner and used to hold down a real j:OMEGALUL:b as an esthetician, those are serious responsibilities, no matter the personality involved.
maybe britt is more mature but shes way more annoying than cinna with that fake ass chicken shit she does lol

Cinna is ridiculously beautiful, and I think shed is actually pretty humble and intelligent considering her upbringing and previous work(she has seen some shit), but I think she caught on fast you have to play the ditsy idiot to get views even if beautiful. Also, hanging with OTK she has to join in the circle-jerk of idiocy to fit in.

What are the chances Woj is hitting that? Has she been linked to anyone?

Cinna is ridiculously beautiful, and I think shed is actually pretty humble and intelligent considering her upbringing and previous work(she has seen some shit), but I think she caught on fast you have to play the ditsy idiot to get views even if beautiful. Also, hanging with OTK she has to join in the circle-jerk of idiocy to fit in.

What are the chances Woj is hitting that? Has she been linked to anyone?
can we stop this fantasy about Woj having sex with any of these women? people asked the same thing about EE in her thread just because they live in the same house and it's fucking weird.

Back
Top Bottom