EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

OnlyFans Christina Model

I am starting my thread on the defunct Christinamodel site. I will upload the best videos first. I have most of them, but there are a few I'm missing. My first request is "Aug14p2"

This one provides a good long shot of her backside.The dude who edited her video has no idea how to spell, so I'm not sure if it's supposed to be "X-Yellow" or "X-Yelow." Regardless, this is a masterpiece and stands out as my favorite video of hers. This is my desert island video, tied with the Belle Delphine Sex Tapes and the Screech from "Saved by the Bell" one.

Takes about halfway through the video until things really get good, but what can you expect with a strip tease, dildo insertion, and full-on poop remover?

Screen-Shot-2022-05-31-at-4.54.31-AM.md.png Screen-Shot-2022-05-31-at-4.54.02-AM.md.png Screen-Shot-2022-05-31-at-4.53.50-AM.md.png Screen-Shot-2022-05-31-at-4.53.30-AM.md.png Screen-Shot-2022-05-31-at-4.53.14-AM.md.png Screen-Shot-2022-05-31-at-4.53.05-AM.md.png

X Yellow

https://gofile.io/d/qBw8Ca

It's at about the hour mark in this vid, the best one if you want her dildo vids.

Back
Top Bottom