EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Christina Khalil Discussion Thread

Has anyone here bought the shower shower, Or is there a way that I could get it? I don't have her OF...But if there is a will, There is a way.

Agreed. It’s a waste of perfectly good cake.
I'm perfectly willing to eat the cake when she's done with it.

Then eating her out after and...

Separate question. No one here got the really expensive livestream? The $100 one? Or can someone at least describe it to me, to tell me if its worth it?

I'm perfectly willing to eat the cake when she's done with it.

Then eating her out after and...

Separate question. No one here got the really expensive livestream? The $100 one? Or can someone at least describe it to me, to tell me if its worth it?
Someone posted it today, it’s in the other thread

Never thought we’d get to a point where she’s putting buttplug’s up her ass, but here we are. Do you guys think it’d be possible to maybe have her riding a dildo in doggy while the camera is at the side angle so you don’t actually see her pussy? A bit like when she puts the buttplug in but dildo in pussy. Her huge bbc Dildo that some guy named Tyrone bought her is just too big for her to do anything with, lol. She should get one that’s bigger than her other two but is still manageable for BJ content. Would love more of dildo BBC content too. Her recent videos have been amazing

Never thought we’d get to a point where she’s putting buttplug’s up her ass, but here we are. Do you guys think it’d be possible to maybe have her riding a dildo in doggy while the camera is at the side angle so you don’t actually see her pussy? A bit like when she puts the buttplug in but dildo in pussy. Her huge bbc Dildo that some guy named Tyrone bought her is just too big for her to do anything with, lol. She should get one that’s bigger than her other two but is still manageable for BJ content. Would love more of dildo BBC content too. Her recent videos have been amazing
Maybe dial it back about 20% there, Squirrely Dan

Buttplugs are a super safe option for these women while still showing nothing. Wake me up when she takes it out and shows her baby gape.

I'll never understand what makes guys want to see the literal inside of an asshole.

Edit: I mean like, other than if you needed to do an autopsy on Hitler or something...
I'd rather see that then the false expectations of a buttplug while she still doesn't go topless or shows any part of her asshole. She has and always will be a dollar store version of Natalie Roush.

would be nice if people would actually put in some kind of description for their posts. May Live Stream got me excited but it was only Patreon and not the drunk one. Also I think it was posted already ^^

Back
Top Bottom