EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Christina Khalil Discussion Thread

Why do these girls have such weird ass nudity standards? Who normalized this shit?

Before amouranth started going topless, she had many wet tshirt shows and bikinis that the nipples slid through. But if she dared showed a nipple otherwise, nope.

Same with CK. She has worn several fishnet tops where you can see the whole nipple out. But she still won't go "topless".

Why do these girls have such weird ass nudity standards? Who normalized this shit?

Before amouranth started going topless, she had many wet tshirt shows and bikinis that the nipples slid through. But if she dared showed a nipple otherwise, nope.

Same with CK. She has worn several fishnet tops where you can see the whole nipple out. But she still won't go "topless".
It's fucking odd
Put a dildo in my ass and show it off but no way I won't show my nips
WHY?!

of course by not showing %100 all the time keep people interested otherwise why are we all here... if she just did a dildo show every week showing everything we would not be here

That C-String is the best thing that's happened to her lives since buttplugs. She literally showed her full asshole and pussy at one point in the live. She doesn't have a monitor in front of her so she can't tell that she's showing everything. When she nip slips she can tell immediately and she freaks and fixes the slip.

That C-String is the best thing that's happened to her lives since buttplugs. She literally showed her full asshole and pussy at one point in the live. She doesn't have a monitor in front of her so she can't tell that she's showing everything. When she nip slips she can tell immediately and she freaks and fixes the slip.
The lives posted historically don’t have the onlyfans watermark. Which indicates to me the most recent one was sold on her OF. One would think if it was an accident she would have post edit censored. I find it hard to believe these are “Slips” personally. However I do pray we get to see more lol.

The lives posted historically don’t have the onlyfans watermark. Which indicates to me the most recent one was sold on her OF. One would think if it was an accident she would have post edit censored. I find it hard to believe these are “Slips” personally. However I do pray we get to see more lol.

Screenshot-2023-05-20-11.14.37-AM.md.png

She specifically mentions all the "slips" in her feed to promote it.

Back
Top Bottom