darnellswanson

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
  • Name: chloe_fayeee
  • Category: OnlyFans
  • Pricing: $6
  • Does PPV: Yes
  • Regularity of Posting: Has not posted since May 2023, but will mainly post in DMs (She's one of those content creators)
  • Type of Content: Ootd, lewds, and paid nudes. Solo.
  • Your Thoughts/Comments:
I do not recommend subscribing to Chloe, nor buying her PPV.

Her sell is very formulaic as many content creators are: "Hey babe wanna see my pussy?" and then proceeds to bombard you with paid content, except it's not the full content. Even if it was the full content, it's very amateur. Her approach stems too much from her Tiktok: baitish, lazy, and very amatuer and strongly reflects on her content. When I mentioned that it wasn't the full content I mean that you have to pay multiple times to get the "good stuff" and it's not that good, honestly. It's like paying for a modern EA game.

The simping to post-nut clarity pipeline goes crazy.

The flow of content is also reflective of her amateur nature as she clumps up anything that she can record and post it for an overinflated price, hopefully selling the content to some sucker (like me.). Sometimes it's hard to argue for the legitimacy of sex work when she is a prime example of "Why sex work isn't real work," but don't get me wrong because we pay for the sex work and we expect it, as entertainment, to be full of great quality, depending on what you envision as good quality in the first place. She is not good quality. She should really drop the sex content and actually focus on her college education as she's supposed to (I forgot to mention she's a "college student". With a room like that it's questionable that's she's putting good use to daddy and mommy's hard earned money for this poor quality).

Remember folks: A $5 subscription is not worth the subscription. Go spend your hard earned money on high quality sets. Even cosplays have more value than shitty nudes.