EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Chloe Lamb Discussion Thread

so i shared the chloe dahlia lesbian video. I must say this was as far as I have seen chloe go with a woman in a long time. When chloe is on cam with a woman she does not really want to do anything but yet she will make a video and go all the way. fine by me has it saves my dumb ass for tipping for a live show. I do not think she will ever get live on mfc as long as the of money is coming in and honestly for the best. Sometimes she gets on cam and wants to do the bare mininum acting like her tits and existence are enough (and to be fair her tits are great). As for the last video with the new guy she makes some faces while she is getting fucked that I do not ever recall with the ex husband. I think she is enjoying this new dick more than her ex husband. I know people speculating like chloe is a prisoner just doing it for money and the reality is while she is just doing the vids for money I think she is enjoying the new dick more than the ex husband. I do wish chloe would find some other women to do lesbian content with but that is just wish casting. I know ashley marti and many others are in florida but ashley marti is not into women at all sexually although it would be fun to see her and chloe together. For those that do not know eatin_ash is the onlyfans name of d list reality girl ashley marti.

Referring to the previous thread, I recently watched Chloe's live show with MFC and OF. Does anyone of you have recordings of private or group shows?

I'm under the impression that it has become a business for her now with the new guy. The content with the husband felt more organic and spontaneous than the current "forced" look of every thing now.
It's true, the earlier films were spontaneous and natural, which was almost Chloe's trademark. Now this couple needs a good scriptwriter, camera operator and lighting operator.

I'm also over the slo-mo jiggle shot the new guy seems to think is the 'money shot' ,it's beyond redundant at this point. We get it,she is at her most thicc and voluptuous but Chloe is so much more than that,her physical beauty from head to toe is damn near perfect yet her new guys creativity is so limited and stultifying it's insane.

Back
Top Bottom