EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Chloe Lamb Discussion Thread

A question to her OF subscribers. Are you talk to Chloe? If so, don't you feel that you like Chatbot GPT?

Last edited:
She doesn't really respond to messages. She mostly just uses DMs to sell the occasional PPV.

No, it's her. She's done Livestreams

So new wall post is definitely something and a whole lot better than the stuff she had been putting behind a paywall.

Is the new video in the content thread her ex husband or a new dude?
tran :pauseChampRev:
penguins-of-madagascar-skipper.gif

I have nowhere near the investigative skills, but the dude in the new video seems to have a mole or some sort of mark just above his junk? Which seems to be missing on the husband...

Though that could be explained by any number of things. Perhaps he just whipped out a marker pen and left a dot to throw off the CSI guys :KEKW:

I have nowhere near the investigative skills, but the dude in the new video seems to have a mole or some sort of mark just above his junk? Which seems to be missing on the husband...

Though that could be explained by any number of things. Perhaps he just whipped out a marker pen and left a dot to throw off the CSI guys :KEKW:
That's Dahlia's lucky-ass boyfriend stepping in as a stunt cock. Some guys have all the luck.

That's for sure not the ex-husband. She seems like the sort of woman who can't forgive but rather turns to spite as highlighted by the recently released sex clip. That being said, i'm all for new content. Was this part of a longer video? It was rather short and missing an ecstatic final 'release', if you know what i mean.

She's been teasing out small clips with this new guy. My hunch is that subscriber #s are dropping since the breakup and she's trying to get dudes to stick around in the hopes that full BG content is on the horizon

It's easy to see what her attitude was like with her husband and what it was like with her friend's boyfriend.
I can tell that Chloe is not comfortable with this and is only doing it for the drop in subscribers and money.

Chloe loves her ex-husband, and she didn't share him or her sex friend. Just like Chloe didn't have sex with her friend's boyfriend.

It's easy to see what her attitude was like with her husband and what it was like with her friend's boyfriend.
I can tell that Chloe is not comfortable with this and is only doing it for the drop in subscribers and money.

Chloe loves her ex-husband, and she didn't share him or her sex friend. Just like Chloe didn't have sex with her friend's boyfriend.

What in the name of parasocial is this.

Back
Top Bottom