Simp Chat cherrycrush | MyCherryCrush- Discussion/Simp Chat

hachi57

Lurker
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Has anyone ordered customs from her? I'm thinking of doing that, so I was wondering what anyone's experience with that has been, and how much she charges. Thanks!

Reactions: Wehavepants

KaiDoogie

Lurker
Oct 29, 2021
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
The last time she offered them the price was starting around $400 if I remember correctly. And before that it was just before people got their stimulus checks. She does not do them very often at all so you have to wait it out for when she feels like doing it. If you ask, her reply is usually "not currently maybe in the future". Alternatively if she ever puts up her amazon wishlist with new cosplay outfits, if you purchase the outfit you can possibly get a custom video that way. Just keep an eye out for when she talks about doing them again. She posts about them, and other offers, first on her snapchat before anywhere else. So if you buy her snap you can get first dibs like that. She's pretty friendly, and doesn't have that unresponsive scammy vibe other content makers can have. I've never once had an issue when buying/paying for stuff with her. Hope that helps.

tran

...cells interlinked within cells interlinked...
Mar 12, 2022
maybe that's why the dude left.

what a shame. her best asset was her ass anyway, then her face. she didn't need fake honkers.