Superfan
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
  • Name: CharlotteHeaven
  • Category: Onlyfans
  • Pricing: $20 (got a $3 discount)
  • Does PPV: Yes, through DMs
  • Regularity of Posting: Sort of once a day with breaks here and there
  • Type of Content: Pics, vids of her boobs, vids of pussy play, no face on main (even if she shows it on Reddit)
  • Your Thoughts/Comments: Well, she got me. You should KNOW when the main wall of an OF is on par if not worse than her Reddit account, it's over for you. But on I went. Asked for her PPV or like a menu which she just didn't provide, and she sorta roped me into this tiered "game" where she'd ask a question and make you buy a video to keep it going. $5 (up close fingering), $20 (dildo riding), $30 (dildo fucking from behind), $60 (she doesn't show previews for content) - and that's where I stopped, done playing the role of fool as much as it suits me. At one point I convinced her I just wasn't up for anything else and got a $30 video of her fingering herself with a face reveal. On top of that she's ESL so there's kind of a language barrier there. Also, she 100% will use AI to respond to you. I straight up sent a text and received back the "Let us delve" of sexts back, which is just so fuckin bad man. Don't expect to actually sext her if you think you can! Surprisingly seemed game for a dick pic which I didn't send but you know, it's just a fuckin oddity.
  • Profile/Social Links:
    Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
    Please, Log in or Register to see links and images