• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Celeb Cassie Lee/Jess McKay (Peyton Royce/Billie Kay)

So since Bunkr's latest issues screwed up all the Jessie archives I posted, and some of the Cassie ones, I'm reupping everything previously uploaded from scratch to make sure everything works. Check my sig if you need to download anything. If it looks 404'd check back later. They are not dead. They'll be posted either later tonight or tomorrow.

One good thing that came from it is it made me look at the April 22 Cassie archive I just posted, and I realized that one of the Paid DMs I had in there was a LQ screenshot that someone posted in the thread a while back. IDK how that slipped in there. In the new uploads, it has the full HQ image.

I think that was the only problematic one so if you don't want to download it again, here's the image itself.
Cassie-Lee---2022-04-29---2wr1w3692153t4prn80wc99db3ca406b9440.jpg

Update 10/30: Yeah I'm not gonna be able to update today. Stuff came up. Will asap but may not be till next weekend

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom