bilda

Diamond Tier
Mar 17, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Name: Carrie Stevens
Category: Onlyfans
Pricing: $12 a month
Does PPV: Yes, but they're expensive
Regularity of Posting: Currently, at least every other day, but had some long pauses in the past months
Type of Content: Nude photos and videos
Profile/Social Links:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Comments:

Former playboy model Carrie Stevens opened her OF back in January of 2021, and it went from being decent to pretty much a scam.
During the first few months, she would only charge $12 and you could see everything she posted (no PPV), which consisted not only of old pics, but also recent professional photoshoots and sexy videos she recorded at her home which you couldn't find anywhere else. So far, so good. However, back in July of last year, she raised the price to $16.99 and, get this, a few days later, said she was quitting OF because her photographers wouldn't give her the pics she modelled for.

In February of this year, she said she was returning and actually uploaded two pretty good videos of her taking a shower completely naked. Then, almost nothing else until a few weeks ago, when she suddenly became pretty active, so I resubscribed for the first time since February. I found out she actually removed several of her best videos and stopped uploading nude stuff. Instead, she sent me two PPVs which I didn't ask for. One was a single pic which she charged $20 for but didn't even describe. The other was apparently a video of her playing with her pussy, but it was just a minute long and she charged $100. I didn't buy either.
She says in her latest (non-nude) pics and videos she has "new content", and for us to DM her to see it, which is what I did. Then, in spite of the fact I had subscribed often to her (except, of course, when she didn't post anything), she writes to me only a short DM, implying she was sad that I didn't open her ridiculously overpriced video and pic. So, it's clear she now wants us to spend hundreds of bucks on content she used to let us see for just the subscription price.

So I blocked her ass and am apparently receiving a refund if I don't unblock her, which I won't.