EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

OnlyFans Carolina Samani

Restored and accentuated

• Preface - Before I started restoring this video, i pre-downloaded absolutely the entire thread. There is no such video in our thread today, but I do not exclude that it was in our thread earlier and was deleted - So maybe you've already seen it.

Links To The Video
Interpolated 60 Fps - Upscaled - Color corrected - This restoration is undoubtedly better than the original

• Upscaled ,- Accented - Re-sounded - Her preliminary dialogue is cut out. (So that it doesn't distract anyone from the main thing)
  • A lot of time was spent trying to make the same video at 60 Fps to make a slow mo, but it turned out to be in vain. no matter what priority I did it with, the interpolation washed the picture, and it did not allow to achieve high-quality detail - So unfortunately, only 24 Fps

Links to the Accented Video
It turned out that our baby has a great taste in music

I wanted to publish several videos at once, but I didn't have time to finish them, as I wake up I will continue their restoration

Last edited:
Shaking her buns without panties - Improved video

• I have always been very indifferent to her content and even did my last restoration more for you than for myself, but while I was playing with the speed of one of the accented episodes of this video, I realized that I had just a stone in my pants - In general, this little slut still managed to deprive me of my virginity in relation to her content 💦 :ROFLMAO:

• Let's start with an accentuated episode - This excerpt would be just soap without upscale and interpolation at 60 frames per second.
  • Attention - 190 fps version on old video cards will not work correctly - It will work like slow mo on old video cards

60 Fps - Nice looped and accented -0:39 min (y)
190 Fps - Not Looped - 80% speed - 0:09 min
I will try to deceive your eyesight so that you can admire this fragment longer - Preview does not display original quality

Next, the full-length video is also interpolated at 60 fps - Upscale - Color correction - Cropped to an aspect ratio of 9:16

60 Fps - 2K - Color corrected
Original - 24 Fps - :Modge:
60 Fps - HD for those who do not need 2K
Back Up - 24 Fps - :Modge:
A good example before and after - So that there is no doubt that you need to download the 60 fps version

Have a good evening and good mood to everyone!

Before the shower -New, Improved video
  • Made - Interpolation at 60 fps , Upscale, Color Correction , Amplified Sound - (A comparative example will help you decide)
  • For mobile devices, the Full HD version is enough - For computers recommended 2K version
2K - 60 Fps - Color corrected
Full HD - 60 Fps - Color corrected
Original - 24 Fps​

• We have one very similar video in the thread where she is together with Siera Skye, but there are a lot of strong artifacts on the video, , Later i will try to repair it and then I will combine both videos together - Have a good evening!

Back
Top Bottom