EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists.
    Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues. (Include error, pictures, etc. What have you tried/not tried.)

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Support captcha not working

Xennus

Superfan
Jun 24, 2023
Hi,

I know the site is having some update issues. So just a heads up that the captcha when trying to do a reset password isn't working. It just failed on my 6 times saying that the captcha wasn't entered correctly even though it gave me a green checkmark. I'm pretty sure that I'm not a robot. :)

Me too. First, the password does not match the account. When trying to reset the password, after entering the captcha (green checkmark) when pressing the "Reset" button, the message "Oops! We ran into some problems. You did not complete the CAPTCHA verification properly. Please try again."

Have the exact same problem. Can't log in on one of my accounts, said the password was wrong then it locked it after several tries. Now that I wanted to recover it the old-fashioned way and choose a new password, it just spams me You did not complete the CAPTCHA verification properly. Please try again.

just created this account now to repport my issue.

which is:

i logged into my main account yesterday. It appears i logged to it successfully. But keeps appearing to me the message "Welcome to Community" as if i never logged in.
I have tons of reaction scores there, so i had access to those reaction features and all, but now i don't have. My trophies and all that are back but even in this thread i couldn't even comment anything because it says that "you don't have sufficient privileges to reply in this thread".

When i go to a thread and try to access content links, it asks me to login or register. But when i click on "login" it says i'm already logged

Also, i changed my e-mail address because my old e-mail i used to access there no longer exists. It asks me confirm my e-mail but the confirmation message is never sent. When i ask it to re-send the confirmation message to my address it asks me to solve the Captcha but even doing it correctly it says i didn't solve it correctly. Sometimes it says that the message was sent but when i check my e-mail it wasn't sent :sadKEK:

Well idk if that's only a matter of waiting or something but well, that's my problem and i thought it was worth reporting.

Have the exact same problem. Can't log in on one of my accounts, said the password was wrong then it locked it after several tries. Now that I wanted to recover it the old-fashioned way and choose a new password, it just spams me You did not complete the CAPTCHA verification properly. Please try again.
Yeah it seems the is bugged or not working at all. I hope they fix it soon.

I was finally able to re-register under a different name and email address by using the "Register Faster" option for Google but even this wasn't available to me until I tried this time. Trying to log in or register up until now I've been constantly met with the bug that says I didn't complete the CAPTCHA verification properly and that I should try again. It's been like this for the six days or so. I assume others are still locked out of their accounts, have tried to make new ones and still haven't been able to access the site. I'm going to create a ticket so hopefully this can be resolved.

"Contact Us" in the below part of the page. There is an option to create a ticket. Select the "Other" option and describe your problem with the most possible detail you can, including the name of your account and the e-mail you use to log in.

The problem here, is that the "Contact Us" function requires us to be logged in, which we can't since the captcha is bugged. We also can't create a new account directly because of it, so here's the solution for you guys:

Make a burner account on Reddit and register a SimpCity account via. Reddit. There's no captcha requirement.

The problem here, is that the "Contact Us" function requires us to be logged in, which we can't since the captcha is bugged. We also can't create a new account directly because of it, so here's the solution for you guys:

Make a burner account on Reddit and register a SimpCity account via. Reddit. There's no captcha requirement.
too bad captcha is still bugged. Hope they solve it soon.

thank you for the solution, this helped me get back in after i couldn't reset password

Back
Top Bottom