• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists.
    Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues. (Include error, pictures, etc. What have you tried/not tried.)

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Support Can't post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warlok

Diamond Tier
Oct 8, 2023
Hello,

I tried to reply to a DM but got this message:

''Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.''

I tried to contact the mods directly but when I tried to send the message in the contact form I got hit with the same warning again.

I'd post the message in plain text here but since it gets caught by the anti spam filter ill post a picture of it instead

atrha0b71bb2b2eabb07a.md.png

I've made several alterations to the message in order to try and circumvent the spam filter but it keeps getting caught

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom