EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists.
    Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues. (Include error, pictures, etc. What have you tried/not tried.)

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Support Can't log into my account.

Sep 4, 2023
Hello, need help logging into my account. I use my discord to log in and whenever I click the discord login it says an account with the email associated with this discord account is already there, log in using that account. I know there's an account with that email, it's my account. I'm not trying to make an account, I'm not trying to associate a discord. I'm trying to log in. I had to make this alternate account so I can make this post. User throweraccount is my main.

Keep checking periodically. A lot of tweaks are being made. Let us know if your issue persists by tomorrow.
The email address linked to this Google account belongs to another member's account on SimpCity Forums. Please log into that SimpCity Forums account to associate with Google.

I have same problem i keep trying every day and same text pop up i dont know what to do i made another account to post this because i dont know what to do anymore.

Back
Top Bottom