EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists.
    Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues. (Include error, pictures, etc. What have you tried/not tried.)

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Support Can't edit my post/comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

caseyveggies

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Gfycat is shutting down on September 1 and I have a lot of comments with gfycat links. I would like to edit and paste new links with different hosts before that day.

I don't know if there's a specific time frame to allow for editing as I can edit this post.

Doing exactly this and looks like you all are editing it for me. Thank you so much.

Just one question: is there a way to get more than 6 embedded links for videos? My comment could do 12 embeds, but I don't know if that is specifically for Gfycat. I'd be uploading to saint.to, but I can only embed 6. Or is the only way only 6 and then 6 links that direct to to them like the picture?

Directly uploading or copy and pasting forum code of all of them gives an error pop up. Only allows 6 still.

simp6a63f8e1ba7db2fd.md.png

Last edited:
Doing exactly this and looks like you all are editing it for me. Thank you so much.

Just one question: is there a way to get more than 6 embedded links for videos? My comment could do 12 embeds, but I don't know if that is specifically for Gfycat. I'd be uploading to saint.to, but I can only embed 6. Or is the only way only 6 and then 6 links that direct to to them like the picture?

Directly uploading or copy and pasting forum code of all of them gives an error pop up. Only allows 6 still.

simp6a63f8e1ba7db2fd.md.png
6 embed vids are the max, but I can dup your post and fit 12

Report your post with the new link included.

Hi voidream Why can't we no longer edit our posts after a while like we used to ? I wish that this change could be considered and reversed in the future, making reports just for that will probably have more work to do for the Mods.

I don't even have the report button visible for me to do that.

Hi voidream Why can't we no longer edit our posts after a while like we used to ? I wish that this change could be considered and reversed in the future, making reports just for that will probably have more work to do for the Mods.

I don't even have the report button visible for me to do that.
Its because we keep having people delete or edit out all their old content essentially nuking threads without anyone noticing.

You dont need to edit old posts every few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom