Simp Chat Canniny

Peeledbanana

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 28, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
she has said in the past that her twitch channel is a victim of bot attacks, she even got some bot to remove the other bots in mass. How true is this i dont know.

Also i wanted to bring to attention that she deleted tuesdays' 3/5/2024 vod permently. Why is this? Does anyone know. I downloaded it and analyzed it for slips and such and havent found anything so far, it was a bitch to download took like 1 hour, almost as if the forces of whatever this bitch has was working against me.

i think it was that stupid cat girl she was drawing was too naked. Anybody know?

And she also deleted Wednesday vod.

Peeledbanana

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 28, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
its ok, shes gotten better. She shows fair amount of skin. Her full album per $100 is typically 40 sometimes 50 pictures. If you buy on patreon you also get the $75 and $40 posts which are sometimes the 40-50 pic albums and they are better than the videos that comes with the $100 tier. she shows a lot of skin sometimes at random on pictires here or there. Decembers album showed a lot of skin. There was a few thong pics that almost showed her asshole and like 10 pussy lip pics but not her actual pussy.

edit: also like sadgooner said. this bitch litterly wears pussy pasties and period pads as safty stickers. Ive seen some on her ass i think, like wtf.

Last edited:
  • PogTasty
Reactions: SadGooner

BobRossMountain

Casual
Jan 18, 2024
A number of Kick streamers got view botted these last 2 weeks, with 1-3k viewers added out of nowhere. Some streamers claim they think it's Kick themselves botting their own streamers to raise numbers for sponsors? Someone even got banned recently for showing how easy it is to create and viewbot people on Kick.
Seems to be a problem with the website more than anything.

Don't think I've ever seen her have more than 600 viewers on Twitch.

Peeledbanana

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 28, 2023
Gentlemen it has come to my attention that the pictures and videos uploaded here are being reuploaded by one guy to another website fap e l l o . Does anyone know if its related to this website and how to stop it.

If i do upload her fansly content here soon which i do want to, then i need it contained here in our little hidden hide out. I dont want them to be easily seen and if she finds out will stop uploading. Thus far the train is getting good and she been even more revealing these last few months like ove never seen before.

In the last release in the $100 tier i finally saw what ive been wanting to see for years. I'll just say that.

Anyways thanks for the help.

SadGooner

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
That site seems to automatically scrap the images so unfortunately it might be uploaded pretty quickly. Considering how popular this site is I'm sure at some point it would be leaked elsewhere. Your best bet would be to send them to people you trust that won't leak if you wanted to share them.

There is a DMCA contact on the page... but that's assuming they actually would respond to the DMCA claim and remove it :PepeWhy:

Reactions: Peeledbanana

wfphu

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
i dont know how much she makes off fansly vs her twitch stream, but i doubt she will be willing to cut a big portion of her income because of some leaks. If her premium content was actually good, im sure leaking it would only bring in more subs. Its the only reason i haven't put any money into her, since what ive seen posted so far isnt worth the price tag.

Peeledbanana

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 28, 2023
One of the mods told me they are working on a solution to get rid of the bots, but holy shit I enjoy myself so much when I screen shot certain parts that I want point out and share

Last edited:
  • peepoClap
  • PeepoLove
Reactions: crk20 and thansex8