EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Instagram Gumroad Cosplay Candy ball | candy_balll

Patreon | May 2023​

Reika - Gantz​

Saddle up this month for a ride with Reika in her bunny suit version from Gantz O <3

CYBERFILE (.ZIP) | JPG FISH | BUNKR | Dead Link Removed |
Image-2bfd0640ee0cc56b6.jpg
Image-57ac733aa0a7bc87a.jpg
Image-280c7545585e003978.jpg
Image-33867886c38ca04d6b.jpg
Image-45b21edb549ddb5266.jpg
Image-51d1fc127e57b0d48b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
KFMZ3Yb.md.jpg
Meet Harmony <3 She is an OC i created back in 2021 when i was struglling with severe mental health problems, anxiety and depression being some of them.

The thought behind Harmony is that of the Yin and Yang, there cannot be peace without chaos, no light without the dark, yin and yang represent everything that we know, as well as things we don't understand.

Harmony is a character i created to remind myself and others, that life is not a black or white. But rather a beautiful mix of both <3

Tier 1 Selfies and backstage (19 files in total)

Tier 2 Selfies and backstage + HQ cosplay photo set (39 files in total)

Tier 3 Selfies and backstage + HQ cosplay photo set + HQ cosplay Boudoir set (59 files in total)

Tier 4 Selfies and backstage + HQ cosplay photo set + HQ cosplay Boudoir set +HQ cosplay implied nude photo set (79 files in total)

1GixeAN52b3494d71524e67.md.jpgK4t9iaecf850ae4fb39c8b6.md.jpg
July has finally arrived! Personally my favourite month of the year, reason being: its my birth month and also.. summer, sunshine and warmth!!

And to celebrate my favourite month of the year, i have chosen one of my all time favourite anime characters: Sakurajima Mai <3 This month i will also be sending out a bonus birthday set for all Patrons, so stay tuned, it's in the works! <3

~ Free Bonus Set of July ~
To celebrate my birthday on the 30th of July, i decided to make a free bonus set for all my Patrons this month! Thank you so much for choosing to support my work, thanks to you, i have learned and discovered so much more out of both life and cosplay, i wouldn't be who i am today without you! Lets celebrate life together :3 <3

Tier 1
Selfies and backstage (69 files this month including bonus set)

Tier 2
Selfies and backstage + HQ cosplay photo set (89 files this month including bonus set)

Tier 3
Selfies and backstage + HQ cosplay photo set + HQ cosplay Boudoir set (109 files this month including bonus set)

Tier 4
Selfies and backstage + HQ cosplay photo set + HQ cosplay Boudoir set +HQ cosplay implied nude photo set (131 files this month including bonus set)

Last edited:
NGr9SL8bf4a461f794c34b5.md.jpg
New month, new character! I am happy to indroduce Rio Tsukatsuki from Blue Archive! I've been seeing fanart of this character all over my Twitter feed and i just instantly fell in love with her character design and the mysterious yet fiery energy she radiates <3 May be a little simple compared to other months, but i still hope you guys enjoy being in her company as she spends a day at the office and later heads home and takes a nice long hot shower to unwind after the long work day.. ;) <3

Tier 1​

Selfies and backstage (24 files this month)

Tier 2​

Selfies and backstage + HQ cosplay photo set (44 files this month)

Tier 3​

Selfies and backstage + HQ cosplay photo set + HQ cosplay Boudoir set (63 files this month)

Tier 4​

Selfies and backstage + HQ cosplay photo set + HQ cosplay Boudoir set +HQ cosplay implied nude photo set (85 files this month)

KgGVrSEcf002d6b88f89d61.md.jpg
What if this time.. we didn't go on a date, we didn't go into battles or work, but instead just lounged around and forgot about all the worries of the world? This month i have tried to capture just that, a lazy weekend with your rockstar girlfriend <3

This character is an OC created by the artist ''hitomio16'' on Twitter, lot's of people have done art vs 3D comparison cosplays of his famous guitar girlfriend character and i absolutely had to join in on the fun, knowing my love for bringing other artists 2D characters to life aswell :3

Tier 1 Selfies and backstage (24 files this month)

Tier 2 Selfies and backstage + HQ cosplay photo set (54 files this month)

Tier 3 Selfies and backstage + HQ cosplay photo set + HQ cosplay Boudoir set (69 files this month)

Tier 4 Selfies and backstage + HQ cosplay photo set + HQ cosplay Boudoir set +HQ cosplay implied nude photo set (89 files this month)

Back
Top Bottom