Simp Chat Candy ball | candy_balll discussion thread

DemiTanuki

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
it has not... kinda disappointing judging by the mirror selfie but the quality has indeed increased since the first set. I 'm wondering when we'll get the first nude.

Reactions: Fezung

PerkeleSatana

Superfan
Jan 5, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
lol
What is she complaining about?
She has never held anything heavier than a penis in her entire life.
Sells photos whose quality does not match the price
She has a ton of competitors who shoot more spicy and beautiful sets
A ton of photoshop on her face where she struggles to fix her chin
Her outrage is just ridiculous.

Morcha

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
She is the only one who can complain regarding the financials. Without us knowing how many patreon supporters she has, distribution between membership levels and what is the patreon share there is no way of knowing what is the revenue.
After that there are all the taxes, outfit, studio and other associated costs for content generation. And because it is her job, not just a hobby to do after work we need to take into account all the costs of living as well.
I don`t think she is that big in this market that seeing 600+ downloads of her content in torrents is insignificant. I am sure it hurts as hell, especially seeing how passionate she is about what she does.
Let`s enjoy her content and do not spread the negativity in here.

PerkeleSatana Do you mind sharing in PM the names of other cosplay content creators how have beautiful sets. I am looking to expand my view in this category. Thank you!

PerkeleSatana

Superfan
Jan 5, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
No, dude, she perfectly understood and knew what she was agreeing to
There is no negative here as I just point my finger at what is the result of her creativity, stop thinking that everything should be perfect, never make expectations, and there will be no disappointments
As for your request, I'll probably refuse

• WaitWhat
Reactions: zwei7777777