EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

NOT MONTHS *YEARS* I've been subbed to both of them on YT for ages and genuinely thought they were the same
You need to look at more than just the tits cause their bodies are significantly different lmao
why would you do that if you assume they were the same?
"Subscribing" on youtube is literally just a follow button, not that big of a deal

You need to look at more than just the tits cause their bodies are significantly different lmao

"Subscribing" on youtube is literally just a follow button, not that big of a deal
I do admit I am stupid and I just assumed because "big tit jp woman talking in my ears" but yeah i guess I never looked into it or anything

Last edited:
they consider each other friends and have their own separate simps
Just to clarify, Macoto is not affiliated with Hololive or any other VTubing shit right? Only Canan? Or am I completely in the wrong and it's the other way around?

Canan is a Hololive member (Noel). Macoto is just an asmr youtuber.
Macoto does have connections in this asmr/vtuber scene, Marine from Hololive has been friends with Macoto for a very long time and that's all we know. Maybe Macoto does have more friends in Hololive, we don't know.

Macoto does have connections in this asmr/vtuber scene, Marine from Hololive has been friends with Macoto for a very long time and that's all we know. Maybe Macoto does have more friends in Hololive, we don't know.
Wait really? So Marine is the common denominator between Canan and Macoto.

I'd give a kidney for that collab :Sadge:

Last edited:
What I would give for a yamin x any of those girls collab. Yamin is an OG in the niconico and asmr scene and she's friends with canan so I wouldn't be surprised if she knew even more people in that circle. Her asmr is coom worthy and it's actual good asmr. She recently did a niconico stream last month where at one point she stood up to where you could only see waist down and starts lowering her camisole and bra while also filming a behind the scenes with her phone for her fanbox/fantia. That was a 200 iq tease and I wouldn't be surprised if she got some subs off that alone. That girl is a nympho and she needs to spread that around like a virus lol. It's just a shame she doesn't stream that often anymore :PepeWhy:

Back
Top Bottom