Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

Catflix.su banner

Irsuan

Diamond Tier
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
the only problem it is a 1live/month in the fanclub 😥, the previous stream was a test-live, so only for this month happened to be 2stream, 24/07 I think she gonna use the sexdoll.
And i really hope she masturbate with camera, even if not showing anything explicit. definitely this will happen sometime (non explicit with camera), and with only a live/month, the sooner the better, this gonna be a month early for doing more things in streams, she will not do stuff out of nowhere, i think this will be progressive each month.

in the latest stream (nico)
she says having a sore throat. / I think there is a chance to her postpone the live 🤐
she will take a 2week break (except for the fanclub 24/07) 😢
she will move to another house next month. / hoping nothing happen, like poor internet conection, something break during the change.
she talked about going to some procedure after 8months, cellulitis or stria?. / so i think she will be showing more of her body eventually?? (hoping for ass :peepoComfy:)

fun fact:
the sex doll has 10kg.
(while talking to the doctor). she had some history about having a boyfriend / out of nowhere??

doc: "how was your boyfriend this days?"
canan: (her mind) *but this was 8month ago, i forgot the story structure *panic**. and replied: I breakup
doc : "eeee, you guys are dating for 10years, and breakup???",
canan: (her mind) *eeee, i was dating for 10years??* she was embarrassed to forget and just replied: yes, when it need ends, it has to end.
doc: "then, how is your working?"
canan: (her mind) *eeee, what was my work again?*, and replied: i am not busy this days, it has been nice. (while she is has been very busy this month)

me listening: :KEKW:

Irsuan

Diamond Tier
Mar 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
yeap, I only mentioned what she said in the stream and because of that there is a chance she postpone, there is no way i will know todays motive, but i am also expecting this would happen since she talked about sore throat and will tries to recover for the fc stream, because she doesn't want to postpone the stream

Reactions: gallant

Swishia

Casual
Apr 7, 2022
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think she can show her nipples because her website is considered R-15 right?

Also Irsuan thank you so much for translating the other videos, I appreciate it! I hope you translate more videos in the future

LimaWhiskey7

Casual
Mar 25, 2022
I was always wondering if she might at some point get in trouble with her other job for doing this kind of stuff... Hopefully not though, I'm excited to see how far she will go in the future

Last edited:
Catflix.su banner