EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

anyone have a smaller size of the last FC stream? its just too big for my sorry ass internet to download

Glad to see she's getting comfortable again. That one guy who was saying she'll never do anything like this again, I wonder where he is? Seems like she's starting to go right back to showing again a little bit.
I hope she'll go full R18 someday because its hard to believe all this she does is R15 but that might just be Japan being Japan

Or at least Rizuna level (Showing pussy lips with panties hiding the main part or just censoring)

I hope she'll go full R18 someday because its hard to believe all this she does is R15 but that might just be Japan being Japan

Or at least Rizuna level (Showing pussy lips with panties hiding the main part or just censoring)
I had no idea there was a name for the pussy lips panties thing.

i think she will show em but thats it, she said around that is the furthest she will ever do on stream again like the outline of her aerolae so no more accident, maybe she will do it more hardcore on short videos if she ever wanted to do it like she said cuz its editable

Back
Top Bottom