EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion Butterface Thread

Greatmoongirl. Has a banging body, had high expectations. Not the worst butterface but damn wish she never did a face reveal :KEKWlaugh:

10018126801ee8185d3fc.md.jpg
39601ad24a9c2f667.jpg
3f7ab95299c11e8d0.png
81fa03a3ed0cb39cf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Greatmoongirl. Has a banging body, had high expectations. Not the worst butterface but damn wish she never did a face reveal :KEKWlaugh:

IMG_2343-GWeC2eYK.jpeg
10018126801ee8185d3fc.md.jpg
39601ad24a9c2f667.jpg
3f7ab95299c11e8d0.png
81fa03a3ed0cb39cf.jpg
I don't know, with that body in that picture with the phone in front of her face she would have to look like Freddy Mercury for me not to bang her. The face isn't ugly either it's just not as banging as the body.

I just fucking love it every time someone posts "these aren't butterfaces" and doesn't show an example of a real butterface. What are you adding to the thread? show us what a real butterface is then.
Right. I am tired of people always getting triggered when someone doesn't find there wack material attractive. I found the person I posted on *Blacklisted site*. If I only saw there face I would have thought they were male.

I think what you tried to say is that they aren't butterfaces at all and I completely agree with you. 90% of this list is a facade and no one on this sub is rejecting these women or would dare calm them "ugly" to their faces.

but·ter·face
/ˈbədərˌfās/
noun
DEROGATORY•INFORMAL

1. a person regarded as having an attractive body but unattractive facial features (typically used of a woman).

Back
Top Bottom