EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Request Fantia Asian ブロッコリー (Broccoli)

So you know Kemono, the site her stuff used to be uploaded to?
Well, there's a new site now, it's still being developed but the scrapers are working. It's called Nekohouse.su. the site has both working Fantia, Twitter, and Fanbox importers. The site is similar to Kemono in terms of looks and how it works but the owners are different (though they do talk with each other).
So if you have a subscription to her or any other Fantia creator you can upload their stuff there alongside here.

Hello everyone, now that the forums are up and running, and we can also write and not only read I wanted to tell you guys about something.
As many of you may know, there's a site called Kemono centred on preserving content by importing it using session IDs from people who have subscribed to creators on various platforms.
As you may also know, the site is currently, pretty much on life support. Many importers including Fantia, Substar, Grumroad and more have ceased to function.
As such a new site is being developed by a person called NKhoncho. He (with the help of Kemono) is working on the site Nekohouse.su. The site functions almost identically to Kemono as it is based on Kemono's old Open-Source code and is actively being developed. Currently, there are working importers for the following services:
- Fantia (posts)
- Fantia (products)
- PixivFanbox
- SubscribeStar
and more are on the way.
I just wanted to tell you guys so that you know that you can now import far more easily to that site.
One last note, the site is still new, stuff is still in a cooking pot and not everything is 100% stable, if you encounter bugs, failed imports or any issues, you are welcome to report them in the group linked in the "Community" tab on the site, but remember, that group is not for requesting, only for reports and talks about the site.

Was there any stuff from before the purge that wasn't reuploaded? I don't download her stuff (a mistake I will not make again) so I'm not sure.

OK coudn't get Bunkr to work so I went to MEGA since I used that in other forums
Rapi

MEGA
RP Vid 1
RP Vid 2
Edit: Got Bunkr to work now but only for first video, Second video exceeded the file upload limit of 2 gb.

Bunkr
RP Vid 1
Can't get bunkr to work anymore
heres both videos re-uploaded on gofile

Can't get bunkr to work anymore
heres both videos re-uploaded on gofile

Hello everyone, now that the forums are up and running, and we can also write and not only read I wanted to tell you guys about something.
As many of you may know, there's a site called Kemono centred on preserving content by importing it using session IDs from people who have subscribed to creators on various platforms.
As you may also know, the site is currently, pretty much on life support. Many importers including Fantia, Substar, Grumroad and more have ceased to function.
As such a new site is being developed by a person called NKhoncho. He (with the help of Kemono) is working on the site Nekohouse.su. The site functions almost identically to Kemono as it is based on Kemono's old Open-Source code and is actively being developed. Currently, there are working importers for the following services:
- Fantia (posts)
- Fantia (products)
- PixivFanbox
- SubscribeStar
and more are on the way.
I just wanted to tell you guys so that you know that you can now import far more easily to that site.
One last note, the site is still new, stuff is still in a cooking pot and not everything is 100% stable, if you encounter bugs, failed imports or any issues, you are welcome to report them in the group linked in the "Community" tab on the site, but remember, that group is not for requesting, only for reports and talks about the site.
Sorry that I am replying like this, but I think it will be beneficial for all the content we have currently to be able to be found in one single place and easily, which there it will.

Sorry that I am replying like this, but I think it will be beneficial for all the content we have currently to be able to be found in one single place and easily, which there it will.
You think it would be beneficial for all the content to be found in one place whens there's not even a SINGLE piece of her content on that site whereas there's already a full thread with leaks going on right here and now. If so why do you keep shilling that site??

You think it would be beneficial for all the content to be found in one place whens there's not even a SINGLE piece of her content on that site whereas there's already a full thread with leaks going on right here and now. If so why do you keep shilling that site??
Because on that site, there won't be problems with Gofile removing files or Mega purging them. on that site, a single upload will upload all the content one owns of a creator instead of having him tediously download everything and struggle to upload it to bunkr.
Lastly, I want that site to succeed, I can only support Pixiv artists so I can't do it myself with Broccoli, but the site still needs content, bug reports and eventually more developers to succeed which I am trying to promote towards.
A site like kemono with an actual working Fantia scraper will benefit a lot of this forum, that's pretty much the sum of it.

Here's the uncensored image set, feel free to mirror them.

Gofile and Cyberdrop mirror.

(I'm not subscribed to Gofile premium so it'll die quick)

Back
Top Bottom