• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists.
    Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues. (Include error, pictures, etc. What have you tried/not tried.)

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Support bunkr redirects to unknown site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting it as well, and I think I also had it happen trying to play something from saint on this site

Can someone check if its fixed?

Code:
https://saint2.su/embed/xyraRCGFtT9

I've removed the ad code for now, but need to see if its 100% if its the right ad code. If it is I'll also remove it from bunkr while I wait for an answer from the ad manager.

Can someone check if its fixed?

Code:
https://saint2.su/embed/xyraRCGFtT9

I've removed the ad code for now, but need to see if its 100% if its the right ad code. If it is I'll also remove it from bunkr while I wait for an answer from the ad manager.

Seems like that fixed it. I'm not getting any popups and the player is staying the same the whole time.

Still looks good. I tried it as it is, fullscreen, and PiP as well. I've got ublock origin going so I don't know if that matters.
It does since it was cucked with and without ublock before so yeah.

Can you try now with bunkr please

I grabbed a random vid off the albums page. With ublock on, nothing at all. With it off, I got a bunch of popups but none seemed to be going to the site that was a problem before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom