EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

OnlyFans Bryce Adams / fitbryceadams

18 Inch Double Sided Dildo Fuck
FULL FACE (G/G) Special W/ @shaylust & Fitbryceadams 🥰

Could you imagine running into none other than Shay Lust and yours truly at a sex shop?

Well, we stopped at one on the way home from dinner one night, and picked up a few crazy toys we were itching to try on each other! 😳😼 Including a whip and 2 double-sided dildos 😈

This was real hardcore lesbian action 😛 It’s hard to put this experience into words! Two fit girls 🏋️‍♀️ fucking each other at the same time with the same monster double-sided dildo? 🤭

I was a little nervous and didn’t know what to expect so Shay took control of the situation, bending me over and showing off her skills 👩‍🏫

We get to kissing and teasing, leading to some ✂️ and Shay teaching me how to use these new toys 🥰😽 After the tension reached its peak, we are going at each other like nobody's watching 😍💘

Between the 2️⃣ dildos, the whip, some hot scissoring action, and the unbelievable chemistry 🧪, this might just be one of the hottest videos I've ever made to this day! 🥵

Super great angles, really good close-ups from our 🎥 man, and lighting! Lots of raw emotion and nervousness-at my first time experiencing a double-sided dildo ❤️ and only the second girl I had ever been with! Did I mention lots of cumming? 😘

Assorted fitbryce PPVs I have collected, not sure if all of these have been uploaded before but I did a quick look through the thread and didn't see anything similar. All are source quality, haven't been compressed. Sorry I don't have the descriptions/names for these as I'm no longer subbed to any of her OF pages but they were definitely all dated prior to May 2022.

Back
Top Bottom