Trans Femboy Breeding/Impregnation Content

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Perverted Chicken

Bathwater Drinker
May 2, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Can someone recommend models (and their content) which involves breeding/impregnation theme, if possible not only creampies but also explicitly mentions impregnations or breeding or something along those lines. It can be B/G or JOIs or solo roleplays.

Examples:

She has this one video she made with a fan where she allows him to take the condom off midway ended up begging him to get her pregnant while cumming inside her.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

bruh20191

Diamond Tier
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Unfortunately you won't be getting much recommendations lol. Its super hard to find this type of content unless you purchase a custom asking for it. Pretty sure I'm watching a similar post as this that was created months ago and it hasn't gotten any replies in forever
and I've been searching everywhere for this type a content with no luck

mini rant below
I find that a lot of these trans rarely do any actual dirty talking. you might find the occasional trans that does some dirty talking but it's really generic. asian traps like the one you posted are usually the ones that do some dirty talking but to me most of their vids are mid. the one you posted is some weak sauce fucking lol but that's just me
rant over

str8boytoy has one video where he asks once to get pregnant, you can check his coomer, I don't remember the exact video