EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat BoutineLA Girls Discussion Thread

I think certain types of leaks are banned on this forum. But naming should be OK? The leaks I'm aware of are:

- Tatiana Schwartz (just a few nude pics)
- Josephine Clark (nudes, solo, BG. Some wild stuff)
- Kelsea Forti (nudes, solo)
- Nicole Booker (one topless vid)
- Sidney Bradley (nudes, solo, BG)

Some of these girls were only minor BoutineLA models. I'm not including leaks from legit sources like OF.
so can you send them ?

she totally does - she DM'd me the other day to specifically ask me to send for her birthday trip lmao. I'd just ping her money on PayPal with your IG @

didn't know her sister did it tho!
Are you messaging her on IG? Do you know of any other boutine girls doing findom?

Are you messaging her on IG? Do you know of any other boutine girls doing findom?
Kiana will answer you if you buy her instagram sub. There used to be screenshots someone posted a few years back where Kiana said other girls who do it but I can’t specifically remember and those pics are definitely long gone.

Idk some guys have a pay pig kink. No shame here that’s just what some dudes like doing. I only ever sent her money once for a lingerie pic and the timer was set to 1 second and the picture literally disappeared afterwards🙃
How much did you send?

Back
Top Bottom