Bathwater Drinker
Apr 2, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Currently, personally ...
I find Ash D'Alonzo to be by far the sexiest of the BoutineLA girls
she's absolutely naturally perfect physically, face and body

also ...
Megan Coppigae's ass is fucking unreal
Julie A Bright's tall thin frame stacked with those big round-ball titties is awesome
and Lilly Vouton is great because she makes twerking videos (and gets fully naked on OF)
Ari Tawny has a nice face and a really good ass that she loves to wobble around
and Mikaela Fuente has a truly unreal show-stopping ass

there are, however, a lot of bland-vibe girls in their lineup
a few girls with laughable fake tits
and some girls with very bad plastic surgery faces

but don't get me wrong ...
all of the BoutineLA girls are attractive & fit (and would reject me in less than a second)

Lastley ...
I simply hope to see some of the girls let loose with more onlyfans content
naked posing and naked twerking videos would be great types of things to watch from these girls

Cheers mates 🍻

Last edited:

Booty Smasher

For Life
Mar 11, 2022
Booty department:

- Mikaela Fuente: I'm in love of her booty. :love:

- Bailey Stewart: nice round booty. She don't show that much on YT or Insta and her OF don't seem very active. :cry:

- Megan Coppage: really cute girl. Don't have what you'd call a big booty but I like the way it jiggles in her reel vids.

Boobs:

Emily Elizabeth. Not really fan of her face. She use too much makeup IMO.

Maddy Maye. Her face looks sad all the time but her boobs are spectacular.

Grace Boor. Very seductive face and attitude.

Last edited:

Simp

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 4, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

There used to be a extensive list of former + current BoutineLA OF girls that was maintained/updated by a user on SE - a tragedy that the user didn't bring it over when the switch happened. You could always search "BoutineLA" and it will bring up the existing threads here. The two main girls I follow (Julia Bright/Claire Stone) - they are 100% managed by the same "company" that manages a bunch of these girls OF accounts. The messages and captions are clearly written in a way that's unnatural (fake), almost bot-like and exaggerated (something the girls would personally never say IRL). The funny thing is that there are tons of folks who actually believe that it is them responding to the DMs and such.

blvckmage

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Anyone know if there is any content out there from Nicole Kopchak? She used to always model in BoutineLA stuff not sure if she still is with them or not. Killer rack.

Reactions: santlond45

Cowboyroyal

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 17, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Sadly she has modeled in at least 2 years, something happened and she bailed, I think moved back home.

All she does is twitch stream now these days.

Not much out there beyond the model pics but there's a ton of video clips out there as well, one of the best bikini posing bouncers. She didn't really do anything else besides her stint at Boutinela sadly.

*Blacklisted site* / her subreddit cover most of that stuff.